Prologue: A Fun Day...?

It was a peaceful Saturday morning. Jack, his best friend Sarah and her older brother Alex were walking down the street, making their way to Freddy's Fazbear Mega Pizzaplex.

Even though it is the most popular place in town, Jack had never been there before, he isn't a big fan of crowded and loud places, he'd just usually hang out in the most silent places in town.

The Pizzaplex was Sarah's favorite place.

Jack was looking unusually sad these last couple of weeks, so she decided to take her friend to spend a fun day there with her, which Jack hesitantly agreed to.

"So, who's your favorite Jack?" Sarah asked Jack while playfully shuffling his curly hair, snapping him out of his thoughts.

Jack looked at his friend, who is about his age being only a few months older, she had long black hair, brown eyes and was using incredibly well made makeup, Sarah has always been very worried about her appearance, so it was no surprise for him that she'd want to look her best.

She wore a black jacket and jeans, also holding a Roxanne Wolf plush between her arms.

Jack adjusted his glasses. "I'm sorry, what?"

"I said, who's your favorite animatronic?"

Jack placed a hand on his chin and looked to the side for a brief moment. He never really showed any interest in the Pizzaplex or the famous Glamrocks, he only knew the characters' names because of the endless posters advertising the place around the city and the commercials on the TV, so he had no idea of what they were like in real life.

"Hmm... I don't think I have a favorite yet. It's my first time going there after all."

"Oh yeah," said Sarah "Well, MY favorite is Roxy! I love her hair and her style!" Sarah said enthusiastically while showing her Roxy plush.
"And I'm also absolutely in love with her raceway, I don't wanna brag or anything, but I have one of the highests rankings there." She said proudly.

"Oh, that's cool, I'm happy for you."

"Thanks Jack."

"Roxanne Wolf? Pffft-, back in my days, Foxy was the real deal."

They both looked to Alex, Sarah's 18-year-old brother.

Alex had black hair like Sarah and was using a simple blue t-shirt with jeans.

Obviously, they couldn't enter the Pizzaplex without an adult, and since Sarah's parents were out of town for the weekend, Alex had to be the one to take them there, which he surprisingly agreed to do with no problems.

"Back in my days? Oh come on, you're just 18!" Sarah said, mocking Alex.

"Still 7 years older than you twerp." Said Alex.

Sarah frowned.

—------------------------------------------------------

The group kept walking for a few more minutes, mostly in silence.

Jack observed the various scenarios they came across the town with amusement.

'God... When was the last time I left my bedroom?'

Jack has been isolating himself in his home ever since... that happened.

He was scared of the outside world, but since Sarah was with him, he felt okay.

Him and Sarah have been friends ever since they were babies, he felt incredibly lucky for having someone like her in his life, she was there to help him during the worst time of his life when everyone else left.