Chapter 6 - Irregularities

The rest of the trip to the rehearsal room was... awkward. The duo stayed in uncomfortable silence while walking, both Jack and Roxanne were still shocked by their earlier encounter with Vanny. Jack couldn't stop wondering about the strange rabbit lady, she radiated a strange and malignant aura. There was something unnatural, maybe even paranormal about her... The thought sent chills down his spine.

Meanwhile, Roxy was furious, but she tried to hide her anger for Jake's sake, Vanny's words had hurt her a lot more than expected.

After finally reaching the Rehearsal room, they were greeted with a large open space, with speakers, microphones, and everything you would expect from a rehearsal room. "There should be a backstage pass here somewhere, go search there while I search around here," Roxy said, they both parted ways to go look for the backstage pass.

Jack was searching through the place when he stumbled upon a table with several documents on it, but the title of one document, in particular, caught his attention.

"PERSONALITY CHIP IRREGULARITIES REPORT"

Jack being the curious kid he is, took the document to read it fully.

PERSONALITY CHIP IRREGULARITIES REPORT

By: Dave Smith - Head of Technology Department

The creation of a conscious machine was by far Fazbear's Entertainment greatest achievement, each Glamrock animatronic is programmed with its own personality and unique characteristics through the Personality Chip.

Unfortunately, the creation of the personality chip has come with unwanted side effects and irregularities in their personalities and behavior.

Each Glamrock shows a unique irregularity:

GLAM_CHICA: Glamrock Chica has a sweet and kind personality, with a passion for food. Although this passion quickly turned into a dangerous obsession, Chica seems to have developed an eating disorder, she eats any available organic material, most likely trash. Even if Chica can taste and "eat", eating excessive amounts of organic material can cause damage to her internal system.

MONTGOMERY_GATOR: Montgomery Gator, or simply Monty, is by far the animatronic most affected by the irregularities in his personality chip. Monty's design and personality were thought for older audiences, he is a tough and mostly chill guy, being the mascot for Monty's Gator Golf. Despite Monty being initially programmed to be relaxed, he is the most aggressive animatronic, displaying anger issues that can oppose a threat to both robot and human employees if not maintained under control. Monty often destroys his room during episodes of rage, he also likes to destroy other Fazbear Entertainment properties such as S.T.A.F.F Bots. The origins of Monty''s anger are still unknown to us, but we believe it has something to do with the decommissioning of an older Glamrock animatronic.

ROXANNE_WOLF: Roxanne Wolf, or simply Roxy, is the second most affected Glamrock animatronic. Much like Monty, Roxy was made for an older audience, mostly teens. She is a tough girl and extremely competitive, being the mascot for Roxy Raceway. The competitive side of her programming likely made her develop a narcissistic and arrogant personality, often acting hostile towards personnel, both robots, and humans. However, Roxy's psychological state was shown to be more complex, she can often be heard crying in her room, and the motives for that are still unknown.

GLAM_FREDDY: Glamrock Freddy is the leader of the Glamrock band and the official mascot of Fazbear's Entertainment. Surprisingly, Freddy is the animatronic least affected by the irregularities. Freddy is very friendly and caring towards others, especially customers and bandmates, however, he can be very naive at times and excessively worried about others.