Welcome Home Baby 💕

When you got out of the hospital you only breastfeeded the baby twice but Jaehyun never got to see you because they separate you both until They were done With the babys bath.
After that they Allowed him into the room and soon you had to start pumping from the machines.
Now you guys came home with the baby for the first time and you pick the baby up and rock her,Jaehyun just takes a long shower cause he is extremely tired from working on a new song he wanted to produce and promote himself.

"Babe have you seen my Laptop ?"Jaehyun asks you coming out of the Room with a towel around his neck
"Umm I think it's Oh nevermind It's right here" you say and pick it up with one hand
"Aye let me pick it up" he says and takes the laptop into the room
And you follow him but into the babys room
"This is your new room b/n"you say

"Bunny's cause I like bunnys and they remind me of you" you say and Watch her Fall asleep"Good night baby" you say and put her in the crib You walk out to See Jaehyun Working on the Computer and you just sit in the bed And lay down "Tired ?"he ask...

"Good night baby" you say and put her in the crib
You walk out to See Jaehyun Working on the Computer and you just sit in the bed And lay down
"Tired ?"he asks
"No need to even ask you could tell already" you say and get into bed and watch him get up and walk towards you.
He kisses your head and says
"I'm so proud of you Mama I'm so proud" and he kisses your temple 1 more time before going back to his Chair.You smiled to yourself and Your eyelids get heavy and heavy and heavier...

15 minutes later the baby starts crying
"Oh babys first crys at home" you say and get up
"Go back to bed I'll go get her" he says to you and so you just sit back and relax for a sec
He comes in with her

And shes so tiny compared to him shes like the size of a football and he is like a giant.
You adored that and are happy he is helping you now that he can prove to you he can he a great father for the both of you and your daughter...