Bottle service 💚💋

You were one of the bottle service girls at Seoul's High class Clubs and got payed alot about 50 an hour
You do bartending and sometimes dance for guys or gals,And its somthing that makes you happy $$$ but tonight was a big night because What you have heard from your Boss Mr.Park is that it is the biggest company in Seoul that makes so much money and Gets Most of the percentages of other companies and businesses.
The Jung Company
If you you wanna hear it again let me sound it out for you again

TH-A - J UN G (COM PAN E)

There good enough?

Anyways you were in the back putting on your makeup and Helping the Dancers put their makeup and hair done too.
You feel like a momma to them even though you are alot younger than them it doesn't bother you,After you finished with the girls you did your hair and makeup and this is your outfit.

Your outfit:

After you put it on you came out to see yourself in the mirror "Damnn babe you looking hot"Soojin says "Thank you but you too tho girl"you say back and Mr

"Damnn babe you looking hot"Soojin says
"Thank you but you too tho girl"you say back and Mr.Park comes in and tells is to get to work
"Alright well I'll see you later ?" You say
"Yea I'll see you around be careful babe" she says and walks out with you following behind her to go to the bar.
As soon as it opened you started pouring drinks,doing bottle service and getting some compliments/cat called alot of the guys just put or bark at you but its whatever as long as they aren't touching you'll be completely fine.
The Jung Company comes in through the Doors and You gotta admit all of them were Handsome 23 boys entering like they own the place in a blink of an eye,As you were watching them One in particular caught your eye he was tall had brown hair a nice Outfit a big pearl necklace that is probably your whole rent and Had dimples he probably had every girl at the company dying over him that's how you describe it.

You just walk behind the counter and start making more drinks for other people but slightly watching them.
"Hey girl we botta do a 8 shooter" Jennie says
And 8 shooter in the this club means
4 girls Bring 2 bottles in thier hands And start dancing.
"Oh cool who is gonna yk" you say
"Umm I think Me,Vivi,momo and you ?" She says
"Oh okay well let's get the drinks and light them up just tell the girls to come back" you say and she goes to find the girls.