Have we met?

Haven's Residence

Back to the city after few days spending useless things together Rose and the rest swamp in her apartment, straight to her bed as the boys sitting on the sofa looking lazy as always and they use weekend as an excuses to spend time together again. 

They did tried to invite her to the unknown party this time, they really thought her getting laid on past few days ago could link to more dirty excitement.

Jennie to be honest didn't even remember jerking off on that stranger due to the drugs she never knew was in her blood.

She groaned heavily and sit on the bed when Lisa jump on top of her pleading she should come and join them.

"We're not in college anymore and also i got lot of things to do for preparation, guys please"

"Oh come on Jen, don't you want some steamy moment again?"

Said Kai to her and she know she was wasted that night and only remember few part of her doing, but she forgot what and how does it feels like. 

Jennie took her bolster, threw it straight to Kai's face, "Do you think i'm horny all the time like you"

Earning them to laughed together.

And she seriously really need to change her passcode apartment this time.

None of them are even guilty about what have they done to Jennie and the girl. Rose didn't even remember such things anymore, same goes to Lisa.

The blonde laid quietly while playing with her phone like nothing happened, whining things, "Jen, i'm hungry can you fix us some breakfast"

She rolled back her eyes and said, "You guys should stop doing this, stop barging in while i'm sleeping.. "

She was nagging while getting up the bed about to reach her pole stand hanger, her hand was supposed to search for something when she finally realise she lost two things.

"Damn!"

"What? What's wrong?"

Her face expression shocked them, Kai stood straight looking into her face as it was changing horror as she finally realise her blazer and wallet was not with her.

"My God! i forgot my wallet!"

But Jin was smiling from ear to ear, "Did you meet someone last night and didn't tell us, Jen?"

They really thought she was sleeping with someone again last night.

Jennie drop on the bed holding into he head, and breathe in running her fingers through her hair in frustrated look. She didn't told them what happened last night and decided to change the subject by ordering something through her phone instead.

Her face seems hard to read but she was smiling and just shook her head in disbelief earning them to frown at her weird sudden countenance.

"Hey, is everything okay? where did you left it?"

Asked the blonde.

"I will figure it out, don't worry. What do you guys want to eat?"

She really didn't want to tell her friends how did she met a suicidal girl and was in action, telling that strangers personal matter is not something to be proud of. Jennie could still remember the girl's face while scrolling on some foods using Rosè's phone and her mind was somewhere.