A Gift

Haven Plaza

The next morning Jisoo rushed alone to the the Plaza by telling her family they should come later during the first opening, and a few minutes drive after on she arrive right infront of the shop and saw Jennie stood there with a simple formal attire grinning at her with a little bit of laughter.

"Boss, you're late", joked the latter as Jisoo rushing to open the shop and smile.

"I am not late, take it back", then successfully open the door Jennie followed behind waiting not for Jisoo to turn on the light with the first move.

She was touched to see Jennie quietly putting the chairs down from the table while few part timer came and immediately check in.

"Miss Kim, good morning", said winter. She was Jisoo's worker that came together with Karina that morning.

"Seulgi can you help me on the chemical area?", She said and Seulgi is her manager. Jisoo didn't hired much knowing her budget is not enough at the moment and relying on her parents would be embarassing.

Jennie met those people few times on visiting but never knew their name. The cat eyes girl had eyes on Jisoo and on Seulgi at the same time, she wonder if the two are friends.

Seulgi came to Jisoo and before pouring some cleaning product into the water sink she went to asked her, "Is the one outside one of Karina's friend?"

Jisoo chuckled on that and shook her head explaining, "No, that's Jennie. My friend"

She realise that was her first day acknowledge Jennie as her friend.

"I see.. ", said Seulgi and turnt to Jisoo soon as she done.

She rolled her eyes on her manager feeling something weird, and when she was done setting the lights on the box she caught Jennie looking at them from the dining area, frowning. But that was quick enough for Jisoo to think she might have mistaken that.

She looked at Seulgi again and saw her smirking.

Seulgi was actually working with her parents on one of the restaurant but quit after six months doing her OJT with them, they met again when that girl came to the restaurants for lunch, and due to semester break Seulgi took her free time from taking Master to making money for a while.

"A Friend?", Tease the girl in white shirt and Jisoo swear she could ate her up with a gaze.

"Be professional Seulgi", a warned Jisoo sent as she throwing napkin straight towards her face.

Jennie saw that.

She leave the kitchen and went to see Karina as Winter taking out the frozen foods and working together on the electric fryer temperature.

She then again came to see Jennie who was on leaning, fixing the flower outside the cafe. And soon when their eyes met she got her smiling up to her before continuing to fix the things on it. "Anything?", Jennie was actually wondering.

"Nothing, don't you think you're working too much for a zero salary Jen?", her eyes dimming under the sunlight looking down at Jennie working like that giving her mixed emotion.

Sweat started forming on the latter's jawline and she was actually guilty to make her do what Jennie was doing at the moment. Those soft flawless skin was now working on some hard labor, "I came to help"