Beautifully Ill Fated

Haven Resident

It was right after Jennie had took a bath she heard her phone ringing and with a wet looked hair she was trying to dried it immediately as she grab it fast from the table bedside and saw Jisoo on the screen.

"Hi, Jisoo"

She realise it was their second time talking through the phone.

"Hi, just wanna call to tell you i'll be off from ward now"

Got Jennie's face frowning upon it, "But you still need to rest"

"The blood test is fine and i can go back to work tomorrow, i have too much rest", Jisoo clearly appreciated Jennie's concern and also hope that it would not lead to anything personal, even though it already obvious enough.

She honestly couldn't hide her feelings and whatever it is she know would break her heart for sure, "How about two more days off", as she playing compromising game.

Sadly she heard her sighing on the next lane.

"I can't"

Jennie understood Jisoo must be thinking too much and the only thing she could do was to check on her regularly rather than pushing an absurd reason or unlabel status they have, and she was thinking if that seems fine to do though. "I'm just worry about that"

Listening to that, Jisoo could feel her heart beating to Jennie's words. "Don't, and by the way you should get some enough rest", pushing Jennie away.

And that's not what Jennie would love to hear, she know she need to slow things down and settled as a good friend to Jisoo. She fell in love with a pregnant woman, she know this is crazy.

Somehow despite many unsaid words the conversation between them ran smooth. Jennie never felt falling in love would be that good, they were having normal talks that last for about fifteen minutes before they had to turned off the phone call.

She drop on the bed holding the phone right into her chest, staring at the ceiling while clutching it tightly. Her heart couldn't stop beating, she was trying not to be greedy yet she couldn't help herself from wanting more than just a friendship from Jisoo.

Isn't that obvious though she been showing more of her to the girl she just met not less than a two months.

After having so much thought Jennie ended up sleeping on the same position, Jisoo was right she indeed was tired need a lot more rest as she been sleeping for more than eight hours straight. Outside from the world in light snored her feet was still hanging on the foot bed.

It was the best sleep she ever had, staying with Jisoo was satisfying but also wear her off in so many ways, suppressing sleep and feelings at the same time tired her.

Few hours later on, Jennie woke up to the thick dark room and the only light she could figure out was the lamp street building from the outside.

She haven't took anything since lunch time and dinner for the first thing she did was to rub, ran off palms over her face and slowly walking towards her balcony.

It was the presence of Jisoo that she was searching for while she stood tall staring down into the road watching that Jisoo's shop was still open. Looking at the time in her phone she know the Home Cafe will be closing soon. For sure her Jisoo wasn't there.