Sex: Blessings

Isaac slammed the door behind him and leaned on it. His back slowly slid down the door until he sat on his bottom.

He rubbed his eyes, trying his best to halt his crying. He sniffled back the snot back into his nose.

He couldn't take normal breaths. He kept on hiccuping the tears out and continued wiping them away.

This process repeated for the next few minutes until his face became sore, but the tears didn't stop.

His mental was in shambles.

-truce-

Three days passed since the incident, but Ina and Isaac still hadn't interacted.

Ina didn't have the heart to reach out to him using text messages, and Isaac cut out all outside interactions and became a shut-in.

Isaac didn't do any work while Ina had to put up a cheerful facade for her viewers.

The latter just finished a stream, she turned on her phone and saw a notification saying it will be raining cats and dogs in about half an hour.

[I should buy some ice cream to cheer myself up before rain falls and I have to move out.]

It had been a month since her managers asked holoMyth if they wanted to share one house together. They all agreed and bought a house rather quickly.

She wanted to hold off on telling Isaac, but now she couldn't even talk to him.

Regret and longing filled up her mind. What if she took it slower and didn't rush. What could've happened then.

She stood up from her chair and decided against warping her features to "Human Form".

She wore a cap, a hoodie and leggings and went down the building using the elevator.

The moment she stepped foot outside, the clouds started to slowly become darker.

-friend-

Isaac was laying on his side in his bed, hugging a pillow and staring into nothingness.

[Why did I slap her... she didn't deserve it. I could've just left peacefully. Said no and.... say no..? Why did I say no? Oh right, because I would betray my fiancee. I can't get together with another girl...]

It was clear as day Isaac was mentally unstable.

[....Betray Lisa? But she's dead. So is Elizabeth. They're both dead. Yeah, so I should mourn them, not... grip onto our non-existent relationship.]

He reached his hand under the pillow he rested on and pulled out a picture of himself and a pregnant Lisa smiling together.

It wasn't framed, just a plain polaroid picture.

He looked at it with indifferent eyes. However, the inside told a different story altogether.

"I'm.... it's my fault. I arrived too late. I could've stopped her," he said with a strained and tired voicem

Spending a few more seconds looking at the picture, he thought back to the horrifying scene of his fiancee's and unborn baby's murder.

[It was horrifying... Because their dead corpses belonged to my loved ones, and because they've been brutally murdered.]

He scowled as he tried remembering the incident. The scene was foggy and all over the place.

[Bloody bathtub? Gouged eyes? I don't remember her having any huge wounds...]

His eyes slightly widen. Reaching out to his phone and turning it on, he went on YouTube and searched for the video which reported on the case of his murdered fiancee and baby.