Epilogue

The two of them went back to Isaac's home by teleportation. They fell asleep in each others arms with calm expressions on their faces.

The next day, Isaac and Ina went back to New York and he introduced her to the nuns and kids, as well as his friend.

He made up an excuse of sleeping at her hotel room, and fortunately, they believed it.

When Isaac, Ina and some others went to visit Junsu, most of them were surprised because he already woke up.

Beside his bed, was a woman Ina recognized as Omega, the one who was responsible for hololive's existence.

It was a shocking thing to learn that Omega had a relationship with the man called Junsu, but she was also happy for her because she found herself a partner she could lean on, but also puzzled by it, considering Omega's personality.

After all was done, the trio went back to their town. Jeffrey was quite annoyed while Isaac and Ina was being lovey-dovey and flirting in the back of the car.

For some reason, she wanted to ride with them instead of the friend she came with- was the excuse Ina gave.

Once returning to the humble and peaceful town of XXX, Isaac and Ina immediately hit it off again.

They held dates, double dates, sleepovers, game nights, and more fun activities that only deepened their bond.

Isaac, who no longer held doubts or fear about his relationship, was enjoying every single day of his life. While Ina, who no longer had problems with the Necronomicon and had absolute control over it, could finally enjoy herself to the fullest without worrying about her powers.

And just like that, years passed and they both were about to get married.

-epilogue-

The calm breeze of the island blew upon the attendees of the event. Dozens of close people from Isaac's and Ina's life were there at the most important event of the couple's life.

Cherry blossom trees decorated the area, all thanks to a certain druid. Scrumptious food and drinks from other planets sat on top of tables, all thanks to a certain Primordial.

And there they stood. Isaac donning a black tuxedo, and Ina, beautifully accoutred with a white and purple dress. Beside them was the acting-pastor, Azathoth, who was watching them like a proud grandfather.

They both looked absolutely amazing and stunning. However, Isaac couldn't see Ina's face as it was covered by a veil. She kept her hands timidly in front of her as Isaac slowly raised his arms.

He grasped the veil carefully, both hearts throbbing in a rhythm. It was the reveal of the decade, a goddess-like face enchanted with only the best makeup.

Isaac pulled the veil over Ina's head and let it go behind her.

His eyes figuratively sparkled in adoration as she saw her face. Succulent pink lips, neatly done hair, semi-long eyelashes and a flustered tint of pink on her cheeks made her look like the embodiment of beauty itself.

His blood began boiling in excitement. Never in his life did he think he would marry such a beautiful and wonderful woman. For Ina, it was the same. The thought of marrying the amazing man that Isaac was lit a fire, nay, an inferno of flames in her soul.

She would do her best to take care of him, love him, make him happy, and make his life a living heaven.

"Ehem. On this day, July 5th, the entanglement of Isaac Daniel and Ina'nis Ninomae will be held on Ameiva Island," Azathoth spoke up in a dignified and respectful tone. He really didn't want to screw this up.

"Do you, Isaac Daniel, accept Ina'nis as your wife?"

"I do," he spoke in a gentle tone, with a lighthearted smile.

"And you, Ina'nis Ninomae, accept Isaac as your husband?"

"Yes," she answered with a small grin. She knew she scored the biggest fish in the ocean, in her perspective that is.

Azathoth nodded his head and hummed in approval.

"All right! Now kiss to make it official!" he shouted and threw away the book that he held for looks purposes and shouted in excitement.

They both leaned in, and kept their gazes until their lips met each other. Now with closed eyes, they embraced one another's body and shared a passionate kiss that would put French people to shame.

The flames raged on, they seemed immortal. The relationship between the two was special. One could say, nay, one could state the fact that Isaac's and Ina's relationship was literally one-in-a-billion, or maybe more.

How lucky they were, and how happy they were. For the sake of being with Isaac till the end, Ina would throw away the fundamental of Eldritch life; immortality.

The two newlyweds shedded an invisible tear of delight. The kiss between the two contained the personification of adoration and love. Cheesy as this may sound, this morning was eternally Etched In Their Minds.