#2 - "The Crystal Spikes."

TWs//Spikes, bl00d, a little swearing, ~abduction~,

Ships: Joey x Xornoth

AU: it's kinda the same as the original Empires lore - also fwhip and jimmy hadn't put the salmon and cod in the reactor - Gem and Fwhip being twins, but i'm gonna add a twist; Fwhip turned evil and is under the control of Xornoth, and trying to make Gem come to the dark side aswell, but in the end their powers collide and...well, you'll just have to keep reading to find out. :')

—————
yes, yes, i know that the Jizzie oneshot was made at like 1 AM but this is made at 2 am the same day (yes i do eventually sleep sometimes) >:)

this will also be a 2 parter (maybe?) or just a really long oneshot. (I'm not good at these this is my first oneshot book i've published, I have another one on a Broadway show and that's the first one- hAvE mERcY-)

also i'm watching fWhip's admires and i finished Scott's series sO- (clap) yA gIrL aDdIcTeD✨

Enjoy!
—————

     Gem strode down the pathway past the glimmering quartz fountain and walked towards her Academy of Wizardry where she was the Headmistress. Not too long ago she had just graduated another one of her students, a very fine student named Katherine.

     Katherine was now the professor of Herbology at the Academy, and had already taken her first 2 students: MythicalSausage and fWhip. Both were allies of Gem, and especially Fwhip, as they were twins.

     The wizard had started to think of how her brother had grown more and more distant as well as more and more powerful in the past months, but was being rude towards...everyone. Even Gem, who he mostly conversed with, as they were neighboring Empires.

     Anyways, Gem sat down in the Potions classroom and started to study how she could brew more potions other than the standard ones at the teacher's desk. She was out of rockets and couldn't fly back up to her actual wizard tower as Fwhip had usually gifted her gunpowder so she could actually make rockets, but alas, he was growing distant, making the trade route loose. He even didn't restock the caravan that went through other Empires.

     The twins were in fact somewhat polar opposites: Fwhip didn't really care for peace, and was an alchemist. While Gem, on the other hand, only wanted to make peace and used magic, the easier way than alchemy in her opinion.

     She was growing tired quite quickly after the 8 hour mark, and started to smell gas. It smelled heavily like chemicals, and immediately knew Fwhip was tinkering with something again. The last time the two spoke, they had argued about how Fwhip was trying to commence peace with Jimmy by mixing salmon and cod in the reactor.

     Gem argued against it, trying to knock some sense into Fwhip of how bad the outturn would become.  Evidentially, Fwhip kicked her out of his forge where the bicker took place and she hadn't been back since.

     Hesitantly, Gem decided to pay a visit to her brother and see what he was up to. Leaving the Academy and walking past the Gatehouse, Gem had arrived to the Grimlands after a sort-of long walk.

     The smell was definitely worse the closer she got to the village, and eventually found the source of the smell: it was the forge. A thick, black vapor of smoke was billowing from holes in the walls, chimneys, and doors of the building.

     A fire seemed to have broken out, and Gem rushed in to see if her brother was still there. They had had arguments in the past, but she still loved him in a brotherly fashion.

     "Fwhip?!" Gem coughed, starting to stumble. She had gotten to the reactor. "FWHIP?!" She screamed, rushing towards a crumpled heap on the floor with a red scarf a blaze nearby. She turned the person over, and saw that it was but Sausage.