#3 - "The Crystal Spikes." Part 2

TWs// light swearing, panic attacks, fire, bl00d, flesh being torn, d3ath (i kill off a person i'm sorry D:),

* = *proceeds to feel empty*

tell me who else on the Empires SMP i should watch! i started watching Shubble but i'm gonna finish fwhip's first before i continue shrubs :')

i finished fwhip's. and shrub's. recommended someone else. please. *i've had 4 nosebleeds on the 19th idfk how i'm not dead yet.*

i started re-watching Joel's again btw.

———

AU:
Also a bit of addition to this au (i fucking hate math, the only class I don't have an A in, unless you count an A- as an A) anyways enough flexing grades, Gem has some monthly/weekly mini/medium panic attacks because of her Empire, her fire powers, afraid she might destroy everything, fWhip, Sausage, and basically everything else. sounds like me but more magical and extroverted ngl.

———

Keep in mind this is all fanfiction and if anyone from the Empires SMP is uncomfortable with the ships/chapter i'll delete it :)

Enjoy! :D
———

A slow clap echoed in the chamber. Clap. a pause. Clap. a longer pause. Clap. "We must have the same level as smarts, being twins and all," Fwhip said sarcastically. "Even though it was obvious." He finally stepped into the light, revealing his features.

He now had sunken in red eyes instead of the happy blue everyone knew and loved, as well as a pair of thick, battered leather gloves on his hands. His bat-demonic wings had slight tears in them as well, which looked like that if you flew you'd crash almost instantly.

The black coat he also wore was intact, but more covered in soot, ash, and dirt. Fwhip's grin was also more maniacal, and his teeth no longer a pearly white but a light grey-ish. "Disgusting," Gem muttered as she saw his mouth.

"Disgusting what? You talking about yourself since Xornoth hasn't given you your fancy new outfit yet, Gem? Don't worry, dear sister." he paused, knowing how much it made things awkward, then he strode closer to Gem's cell. "You'll get yours soon, very soon," Fwhip whispered.

"Fwhip! Get over here! Your not torturing the prisoners, are you?" said a semi-high pitched male voice from upstairs. Fwhip groaned. "No, Joey. I'll get to it later. I'm doing something called 'Mental Warfare,' and your tiny brain couldn't comprehend that so I'll spare you the details," the redhead responded.

Joey was unusually quiet now, giving Fwhip a crazy smile of satisfaction. "Finally he's shut up. Anyways, where was I...oh, yeah! We'll need to move you to a separate chamber, and I know for a fact that you've mastered your fire skills, so...." he thought about something for a moment, then the lantern went out and something pulled him into the shadows.

The dungeon was completely lit now, revealing a cobblestone, mossy cobble, deep slate, stone brick walls and floors. There were multiple lanterns hanging from the ceiling, but only 2 were
lit; the one in front of Gem and Sausage's cells, and the one in front of the ladder going upstairs, then the lights went out again.

Completely terrified, Gem basically plastered her back against the wall, scared that the darkness may consume her as well. "No, no, no no no..." she started rambling on, tears streaming down her face hurriedly. A charcoal-colored set of hands was reaching out from the blackness, trying to swipe at Gem.

Curling into a ball with her head resting in her hands, she started rocking back and forth, her hands now grasping the sides of her knees. "Please no, please no, please no, please no..." the wizard begged. "I know I'm not as courageous as a full-fledged wizard.."