A Little Accident

"Ok, first night alone, no need to be nervous." I whispered to myself as I adjusted my security hat. I entered the building and stood at the front gates, waving at the guests as they left just as Vanessa had told me to do

"First night alone?" The daycare assistant, Kori, put a hand on my shoulder, making me jump.

"Yeah, I'm a little nervous." I sighed and looked at the red haired girl, she was covered in stickers and glitter glue.

"Before I worked in the daycare, I was a security guard and it was pretty eerie, but I got used to it." She smiled at me. "I kind of miss it sometimes, look at what these kids have done to me." She laughed.

"Yeah, I don't think that I could handle the daycare after seeing the aftermath." I laughed with her.

"Well, I better head home and let you lock up." She hugged me and I wished her a goodnight as she left the Pizza Plex. I waited until the lock down announcement played over the speakers and then started my nightly patrol. I was supposed to patrol every two hours to make sure everything was safe. Vanessa recommended that I make sure the animatronics were in their rooms first, so I headed to Rock star Row. The animatronics were standing around talking as always, they always talked to each other before lock down, it was kind of cute.

"Hey guys, it's time for lock down." I said meekly, I didn't want to interrupt them, but I was just doing my job.

"You're alone tonight?" Freddy asked.

"Yup." I nodded.

"I have no doubt that you'll do great superstar!" Freddy put his large hand on my shoulder and smiled. I know that he was being reassuring, but he was so large that I couldn't help but flinch a little.

"We're not going to hurt you, you know?" Roxy noticed my fear.

"I'm sorry, you guys are just so large, it's kind of intimidating."

"It's alright (Y/n) you'll get used to us, you know, Vanessa was kind of the same when she started." Chica said softly.

"That does make me feel better." I chuckled. "I need to get back to work now guys." I said as I looked down at my watch, if I didn't leave soon I would be behind.

"Alright, good night superstar." Freddy said as he headed to his room, Roxy and Chica went to theirs after they wished me goodnight as well. I looked over at Monty, who hadn't said a word to me since I had started.

"Monty, I really need you to go to your room." I walked up the large gator, who just rolled his eyes. "Monty, c'mon." I groaned as he refused to move.

"Why should I listen to you?" He growled.

I swallowed, out of the four, he was the scariest. "Because I have work to do and you're supposed to go to your room?" I said in an annoyed tone as I pushed my fear aside, I needed to grow a pair if he was going to act like this all of the time.

"Make me." He scowled and pushed me up against the wall, his large claws gripped my arms as I struggled.

"Let me go Montgomery." I looked into his red eyes, I could feel his claws digging into my arms.

"Monty!" Freddy shouted as he came out from his room. Monty immediately dropped me. "Room, now." Freddy growled at the Gator.

"Fuck you Fazbear." Monty mumbled under his breath as he turned away. Before he entered his room, he stopped and looked at me, "This isn't over." He squinted at me and then went into his room.

"Officer (Y/n), are you alright?" Freddy ran over to me, I didn't move, still processing what just happened.

"I-I'm fine." I held my arms, I was bleeding from where his claws pierced my skin.

"I'll take you to the nearest first aid station." Freddy grabbed my hand, but I quickly pulled it away.

"I can take care of myself, you should go charge." Freddy opened his mouth in protest, but realized that I wasn't going to let him baby me and went to his room. I staggered to the nearest first aid station and began bandaging my arms. "Shit." I whispered to myself as I noticed that the blood has soaked through my white shirt. I pulled out my phone and shot Kori a text asking if there were any extra blouses for security guards in the Plex. The obvious person to message would have been Vanessa, but she was kind of scary. Kori answered back quickly, I didn't know how she always had so much energy since it seemed like she never slept. Apparently, there was a couple of spare shirts at the security desk in the daycare. That made sense, due to the absolute mess toddlers cause. I headed to the daycare, I had only really been in there once due to the attendant being up all night. Vanessa said that I really didn't need to patrol the daycare unless there was a security alert. I passed through the fancy lobby and made it down to the large wooden doors, I was surprised that I didn't see the attendant yet. I opened the doors and walked to the security desk that was nearby. I started looking though the boxes underneath the desk.

"Hello new friend, you're up late!" I heard before I was suddenly grabbed.

"What the?" I said as my feet dangled in the air.

"Officer (Y/n) hello!" Sun's smiled widened.

"Hey buddy." I sighed, out of all the animatronics, they were the creepiest.

"Have you come to play with me?" They put me down and clapped their hands excitedly.

"No, I'm sorry, but I could use your help." I turned back to the many boxes under the desk. "Which one of these has the extra security shirts?"

"Oh no, you're hurt!" Sun noticed my bloody sleeves as they removed a box from the stack.

"Yeah, there was a little accident." I moved my arms behind me so they didn't have to see what had happened.

"Are you sure you're ok? I am trained in first aid." Sun grabbed one of my arms and began removing the bandages.

"I took care of it." I pulled my arm away and wrapped the bandage around it. I quickly grabbed a shirt that was my size out of the box.

"That looks like the work of Monty, he's not a bad guy, he just has some issues." Their features softened.

"It's not his fault, he's just programmed that way." I said, normally I wouldn't forgive something like this, but these animatronics were created to act the way they do.

"Unfortunately, yes." Sun sighed.

"Thanks for the shirt buddy, but I've got to be on my way." I smiled at them and headed out of the daycare. I changed my shirt in a nearby bathroom and went off to finish my night.

-Time skip-

I hummed to myself as I flipped through the books that I found in the security office. For training manuals, they were pretty cool. Before the Plex was occupied by mostly animatronic employees, humans did most of the work, these books were supposed to aid in training those humans. There were a lot of cool detailed sketches of how the animatronics worked, I didn't even know about the special upgrades. I flipped through the pages, until I landed on one intended for security training. There were lots of things I already knew, but something peeked my interest. There was an entire column about the animatronics being able to roam around at night. I wondered if Vanessa had lied to me about it being required that the robots go on lock down. I shrugged and figured that I would ask my manager about it when I got the chance. I looked at my watch, it was time for another patrol.