We Always Do This

Taming Roxy was easy, all we had to do was have Chica talk to her and that seemed to work. (The power of 🌈gay🌈saved the day.) As we exited the raceway, Vanny was waiting for us, comically large knife in hand.

"I've finally found you." Her voice was high pitched and hysterical.

"Run towards Gator Golf, we're almost done!" Freddy announced. We headed that way as a group, bots attacking from all directions. I made it to the elevator first, holding the doors for as long as I can, but everyone else was held back.

"Guys hurry!" Vanny was moving in on me, I was cornered in the metal box.

"Just go, save him!" Gregory shouted before getting inside of Freddy. I moved my hand from the metal door and it closed slowly, just before Vanny attempted to stick her hand in. The light hearted elevator music was a stark difference from the dark situation I was in. We didn't know why Vanny wanted Gregory, but it couldn't be good. I jumped when the elevator dinged, the other side opened to reveal Monty Golf. I walked in slowly, Monty could pounce at any second and kill me. I was trying to be sneaky, but I gasped as I stepped on a golf ball and fell on my ass.

"Who's there?" I heard Monty from across the room. I scrambled to my feet, not wanting to be a gator snack.

"Shit." I whispered as I ran to find somewhere to hide. I couldn't take him on my own, no way. I found safety behind a garbage can, cringing as I stepped in something sticky. Goddamn robots not cleaning thoroughly. I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth as Monty stomped past my hiding place, he was more feral than usually, randomly thrashing his head around at every sound. I didn't know much about the bug that had found it's way into the animatronics, but it definitely made them more irritable. After he passed, I ran to another spot, knowing that in this state, he would tear up the whole place just to find someone. Apparently after all that I had been through, the universe really wanted me dead and as I tried to hide from the gator, my fazwatch pinged loudly. This also happened just as Monty was passing my hiding spot. He chuckled and grabbed me, I thrashed around in his grasp, unable to escape. At least he wasn't trying to kill me, but damn were his claws sharp.

"Hey big guy, I know you've got a bug or something, but if you can here me, I need you to fight it!" Trying to snap out of it was worth a try, even if he seemed to be on a mission to take me somewhere. He didn't listen as I tried to get the real Monty to come through, I had stopped fighting when he stopped.

"Just who I was looking for." Vanny said as he dropped me on the floor in front of her. "Dumb bitch, thought you get away, huh?" She laughed, picking me up and placing her knife at my throat. I didn't dare to fight, she could easily end my life in seconds. She tied to me to a chair, allowing me to fully see where I was. It was some kind of squatter thing? There was a bed and an arcade machine, lots of trash around too.

"You've been living here?" I asked.

"Mhm and you never suspected a thing!" She giggled underneath her bunny mask. "And the others should be entering... now!" She bounded out of the room, all I could hear was some yelling and metal clanging together. Vanny stumbled back into the room, this time taking me out with her. She held the knife up to my throat once again, causing the others to stop their fighting.

"No, don't stop fighting!" I shouted. "Please keep going!" We would never win if they stopped, there were service bots everywhere, ready to rip each animatronic apart if they even faltered for a second.

"Awe, how brave." Vanny laughed, grabbing a handful of my hair and pressing the knife into my skin. I screamed out form the pain, closing my eyes tight.

"Stop!" Monty called out. I opened my eyes, he was below us, he had originally been fighting Freddy, but now he was clutching his head in pain. "Don't, hurt her!" He growled.

"Monty!" I called out, hoping that he could fight the virus. The gator screamed out as he began to make his way over to us, twitching violently.

"You touch her again and I'll kill you." He towered over Vanny, making it clear that he could easily kill her.

"Oh no, I so scared!" Vanny chuckled before sinking her knife into my side and throwing me to the ground. I didn't see what happened after that, my face was on the ground as I tried not to move, but Vanny's screams and the cracking of bones could be heard as Monty snapped. I groaned as someone turned me on my back, my shit fucking hurt. I looked up at Monty as he looked down at me.

"Are we always going to end up like this?" I asked, my voice was weak, but he still heard me.

"What do you mean?" He asked quietly, trying to keep conscious.

"With me always getting hurt and you taking care of me?" My breathing was starting to get heavy and Monty's eyes widened.

"Hey, stay with us, stay with me (Y/N)!" He called out as I closed my eyes.