Best friend

I groaned as I sat up in bed, my wounds were a pain to deal with. I was still getting used to not having to go to work. I got out of bed and looked at my phone, there were a million texts from Haylie, begging me to go out with her to help plan her stupid wedding. I was honestly sick of hearing about it and how could she really be my bestfriend if she only ever talked about herself? I did give a shit about her stupid wedding or anything about her really. I sighed when there was a knock on my front door.

"Who the fuck could that be?" I said to myself as I made my way to the door. I unlocked it and opened it, Hailey stood there looking pissed off of at me. "What do you want?"

"You haven't answered any of my messages, I thought you were dead!" She pushed past me and entered my apartment.

"Hey you can't just-"

"I am so sick and tired of you ignoring me, I have a wedding to plan and you've been the worst friend ever!" I looked at her, she couldn't be serious.

"I've been the worst friend ever?" I crossed my arms, standing my ground. "All you do is talk about yourself, you haven't sad anything about the big ass scratches in my body, you don't give a shit about me and you never have." A really friend would have noticed that I looked like hell.

"You always make very about yourself, it's sad." Hailey sneered.

"Gets the fuck out of my house and never message me again." I pointed toward the door. Hailey huffed and walked out, when the door closed I just stood there. I had been hanging into that friendship for so long, but somehow I felt relief in losing it. I laughed as I began to cry, I wasn't sad. I was happy, I knew who my real friends were and I couldn't wait to get back to them.

-A/N-

Super short chapter, I know. I'm just kind working on other stuff rn. There might not be another update for a while.