Bedtime

I sighed as I clocked in to work. After what happened the other night, I didn't want to be here. These animatronics were made for children, sure, but they were also dangerous. I could see why Vanessa decided to lock them up. I followed my regular closing routine and then began my patrol. I began distancing myself from the robots for my own safety, but it made my work very boring. I finished my patrol and sat down in the security office, spinning in my swivel chair. It was only 2 a.m. and I had nothing to do. I flipped through the cameras, everything looked normal, until I got to the daycare. The daycare cameras were down, all of them. As I stood up, my fazwatch beeped, signaling that there was a security alert. I grabbed my equipment and ran to the daycare. I turned on my flashlight as I entered, the lights were off and it was pitch black. I looked down into the play area, but my flashlight didn't shine far enough to see anything. A series of crashes and bangs came from down below and I knew that I was going to have to go inside. I walked down the stairs and entered through the large wooden doors. In the darkness, I moved my flashlight around, noticing the mess that must have made the loud noises. Barrels were knocked over and toys were all over the floor. 

"Hello!" I shouted as I took a few steps into the daycare. Nobody responded. "It's security, if you're lost I can help you!" I called out, I didn't want to threaten them in case they decided to run. I squinted as I tried to look into the play structure, not seeing anyone. 

"Naughty naughty." I heard from behind me, I quickly spun around, but there was no one there. 

"Who's there?" I yelled out. "This isn't funny!" I frantically moved my flashlight around, my heart pounded in my chest. 

"It's time for sleep." A gruff voice whispered in my air before I was grabbed and hoisted in the air. 

"Hey, let me go!" I thrashed around, knowing that I was in the hands of the daycare attendant now. 

"It's past your bedtime." It growled, I was aware that Moon was discontinued, but I didn't know that he was hostile. His claws sunk into my skin as he held me roughly. 

"Let me go!" I screamed again. 

"Fine." The creature removed its claws from my sides and dropped me. My flashlight fell before me, hitting the ground with a metallic thud. The air left my lungs as I hit the floor. I groaned as my entire body became sore. I tried to sit up, but I couldn't. 

"What the fuck dude?" I growled as Moon stood above me. 

"You told me to let you go, I only did what was asked." His red eyes stared down at me. "You're such a cute little doll." My flashlight produced a dim light, enough for me to see the animatronic smile wide as he picked my body up off the floor. 

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked, accepting that this was it for me, I was already so close to death a couple days ago. 

"I'm going to play with you, my little doll." He whispered and opened his mouth wide, I screamed as he sunk his teeth into my shoulder. He gripped me tightly, squeezing as if I were a toy. He opened his mouth to take another bite, but was interrupted. 

"Hey asshole, she's not yours to play with." Monty, it was Monty. 

"Monty!" I yelled out as Moon dropped me to the floor, I still couldn't move. 

"Oh is the lizard going to be a good guy?" Moon snickered as he stalked over to Monty. 

"I'm going to kick your ass." Monty growled, throwing a punch at Moon. Moon dodged it quickly, taking advantage of being able to fly in the air. "Fight me!" Monty yelled. 

"Watch out!" I yelled to Monty as Moon came up behind him. Monty swung around and grabbed the other animatronic. Monty pinned Moon to the ground, punching him over and over. Suddenly, the lights switched back on. 

"Finally." Monty sighed and got off of Moon as they turned. I hissed in pain as Monty picked me up. "I know, it's going to be ok." Monty whispered to me, stepping over Sun who was laying on the floor, still trying to find out what happened. When we exited the daycare, Freddy and the others were waiting outside. 

-Monty's POV-

I looked at the three in front of me, they took too long. "Took you long enough." I looked at them and then at the girl in my arms. 

"I'm sorry, we had some trouble finding the backup generators." Freddy sighed. "Here, I can take her to the first aid station." Freddy held out his arms, expecting me to hand her over to him. 

"No, I can do it." I held her tighter. 

"Are you sure, last time you-"

"I've got it Fazbear, I can control myself." I interrupted. I couldn't control myself last time, but this time was different. I turned away from the others and began walking to the first aid station. I opened the curtain and sat her down on the bench. 

"Monty, thank you." She whispered lightly as I bandaged the bite wound. I looked at the girl, she was so pretty, but I fought my urges. Once I had finished patching her up, I picked her up again and took her to my room. She was already asleep in my arms when we entered, I placed her on the couch and placed a cover over her. I sat down on the floor in front of the couch, listening to her quiet breaths, eventually my system shut down and I fell into what humans call sleep.