Going Home

I groaned as I tried to sit up, falling back down as I couldn't support myself.

"Don't move Shark bait."  I opened my eyes and realized that I was in Monty's room once again.

"Is it really that bad?" I smiled as the gator sat on the floor next to me, his face full of worry.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry, I should have gotten there sooner."

"You did what you could, I thought I was going to die." I shrugged.

"You're so calm." He chuckled.

"This ain't my first rodeo." I smiled.

The gator looked at me and leaned in, his face was so close to mine. I knew that he was going to try to kiss me. I turned my face away.

"Monty, no." I sighed, he stared at me with a hurt expression. "I'm sorry, I just,"

"You don't feel the same?"

"I can't deny that there is something between us, but I can't do this right now." I laid back down on the couch.

"I don't understand."

"I know you don't, but please, for my sake, this can't happen." I shut my eyes, telling myself that this was the right thing. I told myself that love wasn't for me and that's how it's going to stay. Not only did I have my own reasons, but he was an animatronic, how would that even work? Monty stood up from the floor and stormed out of the room, leaving me alone. I sighed and laid down on the couch, eventually falling back asleep.

-timeskip-

"Wake up Shark bait, it's 6 a.m." Monty woke me up and then helped me up. It was awkward as he helped me to the front.

"Hey boss." I said weakly as we walked up to Michael.

"Jesus Christ what happened to you?"

"There's something wrong with Moon sir." Monty said.

"I know, parts and service can't figure it out, I'll have to talk to (Y/N) in my office so I can get a statement." Michael sighed. Monty let go of me and I stood on my own, still a bit shaky from being dropped earlier. I followed Michael to his office and sat down in front of his desk. He asked me what happened and I explained the story, leaving out some of the Monty parts of course. "You'll have to go on leave for a few days until you heal up, that is if you still want to work here?" I thought about, working here was dangerous, but the animatronics were my friends now. I couldn't leave Monty, he would throw a fit.

"It's fine Michael, just a few scratches." I smiled.

"You're dismissed, I'll see you in two weeks." Michael got up from his chair and left me in the office. "And take the utility tunnels on you way out, can't have customers seeing you like that." I groaned and got up, going home after that very eventful shift.