Thanks Gregory

"Gregory, this is (Y/N), she's here to help." Freddy introduced me to the kid once he woke up. It obvious he had been crying, I couldn't help but feel bad for him.

"Hey little dude, I'm going to get you out of here, alright?" I knelt down to his level, looking him in his brown eyes.

"Welcome to the team." Gregory smiled.

What came next was the dumbest fucking think I have ever done. The smartest option would have been to stay in Freddy's green room until 6 a.m., but instead I was roped into defeating Vanessa's evil bunny persona, Vanny. We had decided to split up, leaving me to fend for myself. It was just a normal night of work for me, other than not getting paid and constantly being afraid of death. Security bots were everywhere, it was like the company had installed more while I was on break. I was careful to not set them off, but I somehow managed to trip and fall right into one. The loud siren went off and the terrifying sound of  metal feet clanking on the tile floor could be heard. Chica came from one of the shops, definitely infected. The worst thing about Chica is that she was built for Mazersize, meaning that she could run really fast. Faster than I could, which was made evident when she managed to corner me.

"Chica?" I looked into the eyes of the animatronic, they used to hold so much life and now they were dull. "Chica, please, please remember me." The animatronic came closer as I begged for my life, turning its head slightly. Through my fear, I thought I saw her eyes shift so a second. Chica was still in there. "I-it's me, (Y/N)!" I closed my eyes tightly, me heart was racing.

"(Y/N)?" Chica's voice was full of audio glitches, but it was her. She was breaking through it .

"Chica, you're infected with a virus, you need to overcome it." I could tell that she was struggling, she gripped her head as she fought the virus. "If you beat this thing, I promise I will give you free pizza for a month!" That seemed to do it. The animatronic in front of me stopped thrashing around and looked at me. Her eyes were back to the bright orbs I had come to know.

"Oh no, did I hurt you?" Chica asked.

"No, I'm fine, I'm glad you're back." I chuckled and hugged her. Chica always did give the best hugs and after almost dying, I needed one.

"Chica?" Someone called out.

"It's Vanessa, hide!" Chica pointed to a cart meant for trash and I hopped in, luckily it was empty.

"Not only is there a dumb kid running around, officer (Y/N) is helping him!" Vanessa growled. "You need to find her and bring her to me when you do." I stayed quiet until Vanessa left. Once she was gone, I climbed out of the bin and looked at Chica, a worried expression crossed her face.

"We'll save the others, I'll let Freddy and Gregory know that you're on our side now." She was probably worried about Roxy, they were best friends after all.

"Wait, who's Gregory?" Chica asked. I then had to explain why all of this was happening in the first place, thanks Gregory.