Chapter 1: Destroying Universes

In the vast void of white decorated by strings and souls, there laid the destroyer on his fluffy beanbag, knitting his new coat, or well, trying to.

'Are you sure you don't like Ink?' One asked.

'SHIIIIP' Another squealed.

The voices are boisterous today, they're either squealing, asking, or just confused. All in all, they won't stop talking about Ink and it's getting irritating. Error tried his best to ignore them, with no success. His fingers continued to twitch in annoyance, messing up his work. His new coat will be ruined at this rate.

'Ink and Error sitting on a tree, K-I-S-'

"SHUT UP!" Error yelled out loud, his voice echoing through his void, he finally had enough, they had been noisy for at least an hour or so, but then again, he has no idea how much time had passed, as he has no perception of time. 

"I'm leaving." Error then stood up, bringing himself away from the comfort of his fluffy beanbag, and left, like he always does.

He isn't in the mood to watch stars today any longer, so, now, he stood in front of the ruins of a copy of Undertale. These abominations aren't supposed to exist in the first place.

He is in a bad mood today, firstly Ink appearing out of nowhere, then the voices.

He chuckled, as the Toriel of this copy appeared, looking a bit curious about who he is. The Toriel just stared at him, and she then opened her mouth to speak.

...However, Error wasn't in the mood for social interaction either, so he quickly dusted her before she could utter any word.

He continued to dust Froggits, Whimsun, Moldsmal, and more ruins creatures in his way. He laughed maniacally as dust coated the place, everywhere he went there was only dust. Yet, their Flowey was nowhere to be found.

(Sudden artstyle change go brrr xD)

He then entered Snowdin, no mercy was given. They were all too weak for him— dust coated the pure white snow. He then killed this copy's Papyrus, who, was also confused about who he is, then his adrenaline finally died down.

He's no longer interested in killing them all slowly.

He then searched quickly for the human, and he did find one, who seemed to be on a pacifist route on hotland. He quickly snatched their soul and added it to his wonderful collection.

He rolled his eyes, deleted the code of the AU, and watched as the world slowly collapsed with boredom in his face, then entering another AU, this time a Dancetale copy.

He wonders why the squid didn't show up this time.

»»———- ★ ———-««

Error is, in fact, really evil in this story.

I am really waaay too used in writing Fgod XD