Chapter 7: Safe

Ink watched as Error's eye light shrink at the sight of him. Ink lightly placed the tray of food on the bedside table.

"Where even am I-" Error said as he frantically looked around the room now while trying to use his magic.

"You're in my house- but Dream said you shouldn't be allowed in the doodlesphere... so my second house!" Ink said as he scratched the back of his head while smiling.

Error just stared, scared that he is currently unable to use his magic. He then tried to leap to the corner — away from Ink — but he failed. His entire body is weak and numb.

"Oh and Dream said you can't use your magic till full recovery- and we also don't want you destroying this place-" Ink said, browsing through his scarf for more reminders from Dream. "-sooo I'll be here with you!" Ink said as he dropped his scarf, not finding any more reminders.

Error's eyes widen, staring at Ink, hoping he's joking. His mortal (well, technically not- cause he can't die-) enemy, an annoying pest, the creator himself, Ink- will be staying in the same house as him- What's next? The voices actually living here as well?

''Heyyyyy Errorrrr :D Long time no see eh?''

Error's train of thought went from an "ah f*ck" to "oh f*ck". How could this unfortunate day get any worse-

"The creators know you Error? Are you guys friends?" Ink chuckled, as he continued, "They sorta gave me this place too, so they can also talk in here- they did give me a mute button- they said I would probably turn insane if I was hearing them 24/7-" Ink said, "..I forgot where the button is."

'It's in your room Ink! Remember?'

"Oh right! Thanks!" Ink smiled.

Error was a bit relieved at the news of a mute button — waiit- why didn't the voices give him one-? Do they really want him to be insane- Error just grumbled in annoyance.

'Oh yeaaah- Error did you know that they released a new undernovela episode while you were asleep?'

Error muttered a 'nO', he knew what the voices are going to say next.

'Oh you know what we're going to do.' Another voice said, chuckling.

"Ooh! What are they going to do?" Ink said in wonder and confusion. His eyelights turned into a question mark-like orange and a yellow star to express his feelings. "..Waait- you watch that AU?" Ink said, looking at Error, but Error is not in the mood to talk.

'Error, Sin shot Asgoro dead!' Another voice said, dramatically.

Error cupped his head, to where his ears would be. He's going to hear spoilers or lies and he doesn't want to hear any of those.

'No, no, actually, they accidentally shot Toriel dead!' Another said, trying their hard not to laugh.

'AND THEIR FRISK FELL OFF A CLIFF!'

Error already hates it here.