Chapter 3: Alone

Error was always been used to being alone.

But something.. just felt off today.

It's a peculiar feeling he couldn't shake off.

He quickly finally finished his new scarf, which looked like the old one – a shining navy blue, soft and comfortable – just much neater.

He then wore it immediately, tossing his old one in the void below. It was a little bit shorter than his old one, which was intentional, as he didn't want his scarf to be caught in a bush and drag him whilst in battle again, which was a story for another day,

However — somehow — the deafening silence is killing him inside.

He had nothing good to do.

Well, never did in the first place anyways-

In boredom, he decided to knit some puppets of the stars, no, not a space-themed blanket this time, but the actual star sanses.

He looked at the Dream puppet — this looking like the real Dream, yet with no crown as he wasn't even bothered to remember what it looked like— with a neutral expression on his face as he threw that one too at the void.

Though throwing them in Underfell like actual shooting stars with fire and all is a good idea, he's too bored to even terrorize the said AU's inhabitants.

He looked at the Blue puppet as he threw that one too, with a little anger this time, this abomination had been annoying him for months. This thing thought they could be friends, jokes on him, they never would be.

Maybe stabbing it first before throwing it is a better idea, but he couldn't be bothered to do that either.

He stared at the Ink puppet, the features defined so perfectly, with eyelights as beads forming a star and a pink heart.

Perhaps this one needs stabbing first or something, he'll think of something if he doesn't forget about it.

He just placed the Ink puppet in his spotless pocket carefully, then got a chocolate bar from a portal, most likely Underfell.

»»————- ★ ————-««

A few minutes had passed — again, he has no knowledge of time— he finally decided to stop sulking around and opened a portal.

This was the perfect au to get company after all.

He smiled as he looked at the Sans mourning for their friend Frisk sat there — not even batting an eye on him — who died as a result of some flower that they got when they fell. He really doesn't know much about it but it wouldn't matter anyway.

(Is it just him or is he kinda itchy-)

He chuckled as this copy of Flowerfell, which is now being deleted, fall slowly into the void. He just sat in the ground, finally hearing that portal of that sweet company.

(I really liked how this turned out :D Also got lazy on the background lmao)

Oh, Nightmare is totally angry at him.

Well, at least he isn't alone anymore.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Da Noot is hereeee :33

Also like- at the time I was finished writing this chapter and is just proof checking for the 3rd time (not me using too many grammar checkers XD), me and my family almost fell off a cliff lmao (but we're fine and got out of there safely and unharmed-)

steep roads are not fun :/