Chapter 9: Visit

Error continued to hiss as Ink got closer and closer.

Ink finally smacked the fork — the whole pancake with chocolate syrup and everything — into Error's mouth. Error got angry a bit as he tried to taste the mushy flat thing with melted chocolate.

Huh. It wasn't that bad honestly. The food slowly dissolved in his mouth— [+5HP] —his soul absorbing the HP points from the food, raising Error's HP.

"See? It wasn't that bad." Ink chuckled, leaving the tray to Error. His eye lights turned into a yellow circle and a light blue triangle. (Happiness/Sincerity)

'I want Ink to feed me toooo— I'm hungryy but lazy- I want that pancakee'

'Shhhhhh— be quieeet– I want my Errorink content-'

Seems like the voices are still here. Maybe Error should sneak to Ink's room to get this button.

He still is a bit pouty he didn't get a button to mute the voices in the antivoid.

The doorbell rang as Ink rushed to the door. Ink's eyes changed to a light green exclamation mark and an orange triangle.

But before he can actually leave the room, "Don't try to escape." Ink warned Error, "You're not well- and I already tried as well- jumping out of the window to escape responsibilities is apparently not a good idea-" Ink whispered loudly as he left to actually get to the door.

Yeah no, Error doesn't buy that. Error tried to eat the mushy thing with melted chocolate with the pointy knife first though.

'Don't eat the fork Error- trust me- I know some au's who actually consider it a snack.'

Error is not going to question that, as he tried to stand — bad idea- his whole body still ached. How long did Nightmare even toss him around in the ground or something-

"Yeah, yeah, I got it alll under control, don't worry!" Error heard Ink say faintly, he seems like he's talking to someone downstairs. Error tried to crawl towards the doorway, hoping to hear better.

"Dream! I'm not that irresponsible! Hmph." Ink said as he pouted.

"I know, I know, I'm just making sure. Did you forget any reminder I told you? Have you eaten yet?" A voice — no, not the "creators" (Error still can't believe that they are THE creators— are they supposed to be that annoying- eh, he doesn't really care right now, he has better things to be worried about.) — which was obviously Dream, with the high pitched voice and all. He sounded very concerned.

He felt a little twinge in his soul — does he not like Dream being around Ink? Nahhh, that can't be—  plus, he's powerless and can't fight back, he must be just scared of Dream's presence in this state he's in.