Chapter 5: Rescue

"I think that's enough for the day." Nightmare chuckled, he was surprised as the 'almighty' destroyer, who's weak and beaten up, opened a portal below all of them.

"So f*cken bright." The hooded one said, covering his face with his hood more.

They fell into a white void of space, with blue strings hanging on the 'ceiling', who knows how that works.

"This must be where you live. How nice of you to invite us to your home." Nightmare said as he spotted a beanbag with some baskets in the distance.

"Sh-shut it." Error said weakly, not really meaning to do that, he only wanted to go home, on his own, but they were too close to him and had not that much magic to spare. Nightmare just laughed at his pathetic attempt to stand up. The voices, who are probably seeing this, are still suspiciously quiet.

"Hey! What are you doing!?" A familiar voice was heard, the loud sound of it echoing throughout the semi-empty void.

It was Ink, coming in like a knight in shining armor to fend off his 'princess' from a dragon.

I mean honestly, Nightmare could be a fire breathing dragon if he wanted.. but he preferred the cold, just like his tea. Maybe he should draw that some other time- wait- he has to focus-

Ink shook his head as he brought out his brush broomie, stood in a defense stance as he fixed the tape on his sunglasses.

The sunglasses help him with the whiteness of the antivoid. But of course, no one knows that, and he just tells them that they make him look cool.

I mean- he is already cool, the sunglasses just make him look cooler — what was he supposed to do again- oh right- rescuing Error-

Ink cleared his nonexistent throat and looked sternly at Nightmare and his minions.

"Get away from Error." Ink said, one of his eyelights turning into a red target. His red vial glowed, but he isn't going to drink it just yet.

"Try me." Nightmare chuckled, just standing there as he looked at his minions.

The sans from Horrortale#4 threw his ax at Ink like a boomerang as the sans from Killertale#9 threw his knives. Ink dodged them quickly, turning into paint as he went beside Error. 

Nightmare noticed this, as his minion from Dusttale#5 sent a bone attack and a blaster as Nightmare himself sent a tentacle towards them.

Ink grabbed Error by his scarf as he carried him, turning into paint once again as he bolted far away from them as Error, with the last bit of magic and strength he had, opened a portal below Nightmare and his goons to a random au.

Error signs filled his vision, feeling pain in his entire body as he tried not to crash. Maybe he shouldn't have exhausted himself today.

"You're gonna be safe Error, don't worry." Ink said, as Error tried to look at him, wherever he was. He's tired, and those words are the assurance he needed right now.

So with that, he finally crashed.

»»———- ★ ———-««

I hope you guys liked this chapter :,D

I am bad at writing fighting scenes XD

I tried drawing art for this chapter- but after many tries I gave up :,D