Chapter 4: Abominations

!TW! Torture (not really described much tho)

"We had a deal, destroyer." Nightmare hissed out loud, closing his goopy portal.

He seemed really pissed off. Well, it was expected as he did delete a universe that Nightmare told him not to touch.

"Yeaaah, but I got bored." Error chuckled, rolling his eyes lazily while smiling.

"I told you to stay away from the worlds I claimed mine." Nightmare said, his voice echoing, he sounds very furious.

Perfect.

"Is the King Nootymare sad 'cause he lost a power source? Waaa-! Poor you." Error mocked the negative guardian, chuckling again.

"YOU-" Nightmare is really pissed off, his tendrils sharpened, ready to attack this puny destroyer.

Error laughed as he tied Nightmare up with his strings — but not his soul, as for some reason he couldn't bring it out — his fun is over after all. He started to leave, it would be funny if Nightmare just hung here like a pinata.

As he was about to leave, a goopy tentacle grabbed him, Nightmare stared at Error in pure anger.

He may or may have not forgotten he could escape, being a goopy creature after all.

"You're going to pay for that." Nightmare then slammed Error to the trees surrounding them with his tentacle, picking him up again as he threw him again and again.

Error desperately tried to use his magic, trying to summon a portal. He used too much of his magic and stamina destroying worlds for the past few hours. It would come back eventually. Error signs are covering his eye sockets, he can't crash now- not now- not now-

He did eventually manage to summon a bone, which sliced the tentacle holding his upper body— his ribs and arms — breaking free from Nightmare's grasp. That was close-

He snickered as if he wasn't still in a battle that gave him some bruises and likely a concussion.

"And where do you think you're going?" One abomination smiled — their eye light nowhere to be seen, endless dripping liquid hate coming from it — pointing a knife at him.

Two more abominations appeared next to this one, one has a crack on his head and is holding an ax, another looking like a normal sans on a genocide route and had their hood up and looks insane.

..I don't think he can get out of this mess he got himself into any moment now.

»»———- ★ ———-««

Error tends to not think of any consequences.

Did I mention that Nightmare is evil- XD