Chapter 1

Btw. I know I did a betrayed sort of thing in 'the sea prince' but it's the only way I could think to start this sort of story. Sorry. 

Percy POV

"What!" I say shocked

 "Perseus Jackson, you are herby banished from Camp Half Blood" Chrion's voice boomed at me from the doorway to my cabin.

 "You've got to be joking, what the hell have I done?"

 "You know perfectly well what you've done" Chiron said harshly "how dare you kill him and then sit here like nothings happened and show no remorse. You disgust me." 

"Killed? I didn't kill anyone! What happened who died?"

 "You know perfectly well who died you evil son of a bitch." And with that I was thrown on to Chiron's back and galloped to the border of CHB. "If you ever come near this camp again, you will be killed" he said throwing me off his back and out of Camp.

Gods POV

Does someone mind telling me what just happened?" Came Apollo's voice from his throne "because it looks like Percy was just kicked out of camp." 

"He was" Athena replied slowly, as though she couldn't quite believe what she was saying. 

"They will pay for this" Poseidon thundered in a cold voice his trident materialising in his hand. 

"Posedion stop" Hades said though he looked down right murderous himself "I promise you they'll be punished for this, but we have a more important problem right now. Percy was just kicked out of camp and has literally nowhere to go considering Paul and sally are dead. (Ps: Paul and Sally are dead on this book) What are we going to do about that?" 

"Exactly" agreed Hephaestus gruffly "I personally think we should propose the same offer we did at the end of the Titan war." 

"I second it" spoke up Hestia "he's more than worthy. I'll go as far to say that we should offer him a spot on the Olympian council."

"We can't do that" Athena said outraged "it's unheard of, before Perseus we hadn't even offers anyone basic godhood in centuries."

"I agree with Hestia" jumped in Artemis "he's the only male I approve of. I believe he is worthy." 

"If even Artemis is down for the idea, I agree as well." Hermes nodded "and he's bound to accept this time, he has no reason not to." 

"Are we all in agreement on this matter?" Asked Zeus. Everyone in the throne room except Athena raised their hand "so it's decided, we shall offer Perseus a seat in the Olympian council." 

I don't know who made the cover art for this story but if anyone does know the artists name please let me know so that I can give them the credit they deserve. Hope you enjoyed the chapter, see you later