Chapter 2

Percy POV

I have no damm clue what the hell just happened. It was a normal morning when all of a sudden Chiron comes barging in saying I killed someone and that I was banished. Only problem is, I didn't kill anyone. I don't even know who the hell died. I'm not sure where I'll go now. I might make this hero gig a solo thing and become a rouge demigod, That would be cool.  I could also use that position to possibly take revenge on those wankers at CHB. I was thinking over the possibility of going solo when suddenly I was surrounded by a bright light and appeared in a familiar throne room. 

"What do you guys want now. Let me guess there another bloody war you can't be bothered to fight yourselves!"

"That is not why we called you here" Zeus said surprisingly calmly "we wish to offer you a gift, a reward of sorts for all you have done for us." 

"Your joking right?" I respond frankly stunned at Zeus's words. 

"Why would we joke about such things"

"I only assume your joking because you guys never give anyone any credit. You are the most ungrateful people I've ever met." 

"You are quite right" Cut in Artemis "we are ungrateful and we need to improve. And we wish to start that by helping you. We figured since you've been banished from camp, you would accept our offer this time." 

"I might accept it if I knew what it was" I said curiously. 

"Perseus Jackson" Zeus thundered in a kingly sort of way "it is the will of the Olympian council to once again offer you godhood. Even further, it is our wish to offer you a seat on this very council. Do you accept our offer?"

"Are you being serious?" 

"We most certainly are" said Zeus his tone softening. 

"Umm sure I guess. I accept your offer." 

"Brilliant" called my father from my left, who was looking at me grinning widely. The gods collectively started chanting something in Ancient Greek and multiple orbs of power came flying into me. Falling back in pain, I noticed something had changed in the room, the atmosphere was different. That's when I saw them, the fates appeared before us and looked down at me.

 "All hail Perseus Jackson, god of swordsmanship, Magic, animals, ice and strength. Minor god of light and luck." The whole room was stunned into silence. I had just been given ridiculously powerful domains. I mean magic, strength, animals, those are op as hell. The fates flashed out and all the gods looked at me. 

"Well" I said trying to relieve the tension in the room "that was...interesting." 

"It defiantly was" replied Poseidon absolutely beaming with pride "see that Zeus, my son is probably the strongest god in the room. You'll have to get used to not being the most powerful." Zeus only nodded his head in response, evidently still stunned by what had just happened. 

"But I thought Strength was Hercules's thing, how come I have it?" I asked 

"I don't know for sure" said Athena "but I guess the fates took it off him and gave it to you ?" 

"We need to sort out your training." Father reminded still beaming with pride " Artemis, you can teach him to control animals, I'll teach him his Ice powers, strength doesn't need training and magic you'll just have to learn on your own. I'm sure Athena has a book on it somewhere in her library." 

"Are we agreed on that training regime" Zeus finally spoke up looking around the room. A general noise of agreement echoed back at him and it was final. A throne appeared out of the ground next to my fathers looking frankly awesome. It was seemingly made of ice with a literal lions head cone out of the top of it, just above we're my head would be. Green pulses of what looked like plasma danced around it and I guessed that was what my magic would look like. Finally, there were two swords attached to the side of the throne one the normal silver colour, and one golden with Greek letters carved on it. 

"Perseus Jackson" Zeus boomed "I herby welcome you to the Olympian council."