Chapter 4

Percy POV

"Congrats boys, we've beaten them again." I called laughing heartily with the rest of the group. 

We had just, once again, beaten the hunters of Artemis to a target. And if they weren't angry before, they certainly are now. We had been competing with them for a few months now and had so far won every single time.  I suppose I should tell you who 'we' are. Upon getting Zeus's permission, I set out trying to find people for This new group I wished to make. It was harder than I thought it would be as there weren't many demigods who were of a acceptable age to join that hadn't been been found by either CHB or camp Jupiter. But soon I found the perfect guy to be my first member and leader of the group (answerable to me of course.) His name was Rex. I found him fighting a group of monster while I was on my search. Impressed by his skill, I gave him a hand defeating the monsters and recruited him to be my right hand man. I found the rest pretty quickly after that and by the end of my search the group numbered six. Rex, Scar, Bullseye, Jaw, Boom and Alpha. After recruiting them an allowing the  time to train, I assigned there positions. Rex would, as already stated, be leader and had the responsibility of keeping the group in line. Scar was appointed as our tactical guy and I'm telling you he had a brain to rival the Athena kids. Bullseye was made the marksmen of the group. Give him any long ranged weapon and he won't miss. Next up was jaw who Rex, for some unknown reason, wanted to be his second. On to Boom, he was the heavy weapons expert of the group. His job was to basically blow shit up. Finally alpha, who was the nerdy science guy who knew just about everything. After much thought we decided to name our group 'The warriors of Perseus.' Really cringy but it's  the best we could think of. 

"Alright boys, let's go home!" I yell waving my hand and flashing us all back to base. 

Well calling it a base wouldn't be right, it was more like a huge fucking place. It had everything, a training facility, an armoury, a gladiator arena and a Olympic level running track. A small road lead off from the palace and to a town nearby, populated by minor gods, satyrs, nymphs and countless other mythical creatures. Reappearing in the palace, i found my bearings and addressed the lads. 

"I want all of you to meet me at the training room in five minutes, am I clear?"

"Yes Percy" they said in unison, turning and walking off the the training room. 

I was heading to my chamber to get a different weapon for training when I heard Zeus's voice in my head. 

This font= Mind messaging 

"Percy we require your presence on Olympus"

Groaning in frustration I responded "alright Zeus, I'll be there"  rolling my eyes I snapped my fingers and flashed to Olympus.

"Zeus, what do you want" I said walking into the throne room and sitting down. 

"We think it's about time your introduced to Camp half blood"

"What!" I shout "I don't know what you playing at Zeus but I'm not going back there ever again"

"You're a god percy, you need to be worshipped. And you can't be worshipped if no one knows who you are."

"Who said I want to be worshipped. I'm perfectly fine with acting in the shadows, it makes things a lot easier."

  "A god can only survive so long without worship. As much as I hate to admit it we gods rely on mortals and demigods for our very existence. Without being worshipped and prayed to we would slowly fade"

"Dammit!" I muttered "so your telling me I have to reveal myself to them or I'll fade out of  existence?"

"Yes" 

"Oh fucking hell, that's just brilliant news" I reply sarcastically

"So you agree to show yourself to them?"

"Fine I'll do it. Me and the boys will move out and head for camp half blood soon. Goodbye Zeus." I spat turning and flashing away.

Storming through the halls of my place, I went to the training room to maybe get some sparing  in with Rex