Chapter 2

His Master?!

___________________________________

"I have to head to UA now sensei. Please contact me if you need anything" Todoroki said as he grab his bag from the floor.

Y/n nodded and stare intensely at the window "Oh, by the way... am I allowed to go into UA?"

Todoroki thinks for a second before shaking his head "I'm afraid you can't go in without a student id master. Why? Is something wrong?" 

"No. I just have this weird feeling" y/n scratched her head "oh well it's probably nothing" she shrugged and look away from the window continuing to brush her hair. 

Todoroki nods and bowed "I'll see you later master" 

Y/n watched him leave her apartment and hummed "maybe it's the mosquito again.."

5000 years later...

"Why is this place so big..." y/n sighed 

"Great I'm lost... useless GPS!"

Meanwhile with Todoroki

"Todoroki!" Midoriya sighed in relief

"Don't worry, i already contacted my master before we entered here. Master had a weird feeling so I figured I should send her our location just in case" 

'M-master?!' Midoriya shouted in his head. Todoroki has a mentor too?! That explains why he is strong...

The door of the USJ flew opened, literally. 

"Ah finally, there you are Todoroki" a female voice spoke

"Master... you're finally here" Todoroki smiled

"I got lost. Anyway what's up with all this? You said it was an emergency" Y/n jogged to him immediately confused as to why a bird dude was having a hugging session with the strong blonde dude she saw on TV.

"That creature is trying to kill Allmight master so I was wondering if you could help. I'm sorry to interrupt your working time" Todoroki grimaced, this time around was usually where you would patrol in case there is villains or monsters. So to him, it was disrespectful to interrupt that.

"Nah it's okay. I was near by" Y/n lied, earlier in the morning she had forgot to buy milk and eggs and there was a sale. She missed it and was absolutely pissed but she gotta look cool in front of her disciple.

Y/n walked towards the bird head creature "hey please stop that" she said putting on her serious face

"The only one who will defeat him is me" She didn't mean to sound threatening but to them it did.

Midoriya was alarmed by it 'what does she mean by that?!'

"Don't be ridiculous! Nomu kill her" The hand man order the creature. The creature ran towards her and punch her in a blink of an eye.

"Miss!" Allmight and Midoriya shouted at the same time. Todoroki was completely calm knowing you were alright. 

The hand man cackled "see that Allmight?! You couldn't even save her!-"

"Man what was that? That was so weak, for a second I thought you were strong" 

Everyone except Todoroki was shocked. How did the girl managed to survive that?

"Let's just end the fight here bird dude" Y/n deadpan, wanting to stop the Nomu. She reel her fist and said one of her basic move "normal punch"

As soon as her fist made contact with Nomu, it got completely obliterated, not even a single trace of the body.

"Master i think you should've hold back a little bit more. UA still need its DNA" Todoroki said casually

"WHAT SHE WAS HOLDING BACK?!" everyone shouted

"Oh my bad" y/n said scratching her head as she looks at the puddle of blood.