Chapter 10

"Sensei" Todoroki called, Y/n looks up from her manga and looks at Todoroki questioningly 

"Yeah?"

Todoroki took a deep breath before he spoke "Sensei, would you mind accompanying me to meet my mother" He said a bit nervously

Y/n tilted her head in confusion "Eh? Why me?"

"Because i just have this newfound strength and courage whenever i'm with you, Sensei. So if it's not much to ask... please accompany me Sensei" Todoroki bowed, his forehead touching the floor to show how much he wanted her to come.

"Alright, alright. no need to bow. Sit up" Y/n scratch her cheek and sighed at his serious demeanor.

"Thank you master" Todoroki smiled as he sat straight again, he was indeed very grateful to have her as his mentor. 

The next day Todoroki lead them to a hospital, as Todoroki opened the door she saw the woman that had been a mother to Shoto Todoroki. As Todoroki greeted her, Y/n couldn't help but felt that she was intruding a private moment so she just stood there by the door awkwardly.

"Mom.. I want to introduce you to someone" Todoroki smiled slightly, a unusual behavior.  Todoroki stood aside a bit, revealing Y/n who had been standing there "This is Y/n, my master and mentor" 

Y/n smiled and waved at Todoroki's mother "Yo" She greeted a bit awkwardly 

Todoroki's mother smiled, although she questioned if this person really was eligible to be her son mentor but there was no doubt that she made him happy.

"Hello, my name is Rei Todoroki. Nice to met you Y/n" Rei greeted

"Nice to meet you too, uh.. Mrs. Todoroki" Y/n greeted back with an awkward nod

"Are you a hero Y/n? How old are you?" Rei asked with a curious look, Y/n looks too young to be mentoring someone but it could be that she just has a baby face.

"Oh, i'm just a hero for fun. And i'm 16" Y/n replied with her usual blank monotone face.

"Eh? you're so young yet you're already a hero?" Rei gasp in surprise

"Mom, she is not legally recorded in the hero list. But i can assure you she has been doing good things" Todoroki said calmly as if it was the most casual thing in the world.

"What?! but doesn't that make her a vigilante?" Rei asked, obviously concernced.

"It is complicated but please trust her.." Todoroki defended

Rei sighed and contemplated it for a moment "Alright... as long as you are safe"

Y/n was completely unfazed by this whole conversation as she blurted out "What's a Vigilante?" 

There was silence in the room for a few seconds before Todoroki answered "Vigilante is someone who uses their quirk without a hero license and took matter to their own hands, Sensei"

"Oh" Y/n nodded, seemingly doesn't realize that in fact, she is a vigilante since she isn't registered in the hero commision. 

A/N: Be prepared for the next chapter. There's gonna be some lit writings UvU