2.£

A/N still Mari's pov if u actually read the A/N last chap then u know what's going on

I walk toward me and Camilo's favorite spot the quiet peaceful pond. It's about a five minute drive from the casita but I'm a,ready in town so it shouldn't be that far. I turn the corner and don't see Camilo. I look at my phone. I see two text from him
1.Hey lunch is starting 11:30am
2.prima abuela getting mad 11:33

Crap I run home fast.

^

I open the door out of breath I walk towards the dinning room table

^before she got there =3rd person

"Is everyone here?" Abuela asks
"Yes." Everyone replies
"So congratulations on getting engaged Dolores! But it's already time for another, Camilo and....Maribel."
"WHAT!?"everyone yells
"Sorry, I think I herd you wrong who?" Camilo says shocked :O
"No, I said Camilo and Maribel. It's that or she leaves the encanto forever because... never mind the decision is made" Abuela states.
"Why were we not informed about this earlier or at least apart of the conversation. There must be another way."
"I'm sorry hijo/sobrino" says Pepa and Julieta.
Camilo sank in his chair quietly and looks down. "Does anyone know where Maribel is?" Abuela asks
"No. We can tell her later." Says Julieta sadly.

^now we are traveling back to THE conversation

"Pepa, Julieta come here please." Abuela says
"Yes, what's the matter?" The two reply
"Well, I made a decision since Maribel didn't get a gift, she has to leave the encanto when she turns 17 unless Camilo marries her."
"Whaaaat!" Julieta and Pepa says Pepa starts to form a dark thunder cloud
"Why? Why Camilo why not anyone?" Pepa asks
"And may I add WHY DOES MY F*ckin DAUGHTER HAVE TO LEAVE IF SHE DONT?"
The two kept going on and on
"So is she staying or not."
The two sister look each other in the eye.
"She's staying."
"GrEaT!" Abuela adds as she walks away."

^ back to present day :)

Maribel walks into the dining room to see everyone with a shocked and guilty look on there faces. "What happened? What did I miss?" Maribel says sitting down next to Camilo (who face is red) "Oh, nothing just the fact that lunch is almost over, that's all." Isa says quickly. "Okay, odd." Maribel mutters. The rest of lunch was quiet. After lunch everyone goes back to doing whatever they were.

=Maribel's POV

That was the quietest and most awkward family lunch that I've ever been too. Maybe Camilo will tell me. I pull out my phone and text him.
M: "Hey can we talk?
C: Umm ok
C: where
M: anywhere is fine
C: meet me at the lake ig
M:kk
Mari's car

 M: "Hey can we talk?C: Umm ok C: whereM: anywhere is fineC: meet me at the lake igM:kk Mari's car

Cami's car

"Hey what's up

"Hey what's up." He says coming out his car. We both walk toward the dock. "What was that all about?" I ask. "What?" He asks playing dumb "You know, lunch? Why was everyone so damn quiet? Like did I do something cause when I walked in every one stared at me and Isa never responds that quickly unless she hiding something." I state.

=Camilo

"I don't know maybe cause you were like 40 minutes late?" I say teasing her to get her off the subject. I felt so bad lying too sweet Maribel. I feel like a jerk. We end up talking about Dolores and Mariano. After an hour we go our separate ways.

I end up back at the casita after driving around the Encanto. I look at my watch and realize dinners in 30 minutes and I still have to get  ready. I was almost to my room then Isabella stops me with a wall of vines then when I get ready to turn around she raps me up. Damn it! "ISABELLA LET ME GO!" I say trying to get loose. "No." She says taking me into her room.  "What do you want Isa?" I says worried. "You better think of something, so my sister doesn't have to marry you. Or something to change Abuela's mind" Isabella says. "Why?" I ask. Why would I want to break up with the girl of my dreams. Maribel. "Why? Well because she can't marry someone already in the family. Oh and if you don't say anything in the next 30 seconds this snap thorn will stab you in the neck along with a few others." She says creating vines of thorns around me. What am I supposed to say? "I CANT!" I say looking down. I feel my face get hot. "Why not? WHY NOT CAMILO?"She yells. I feel my eyes water. "because I like her." I mutter. "What was that" she says as the vines are mere inches from me. "I SAID CAUSE I - I LOVE HER I ALWAYS HAVE."I look to my feet which in the moment we're a foot of the ground do to these dumba** vines. My face is probably red like fire right now. She slowly sets me down and unwraps the vines. "Take care of her." She whispers. "What?" I ask turning around to leave . "Take care of her primo." She says as I open the door and leave. TEN MINUTES TILL DINNER ! Great just great. I walk down stairs. And see Antonio with his little rats."Hey toni what up." I say picking him up as I walk towards the kitchen. "What's gonna happen?" He asks. "I don't know? But whatever it is where going to be fine." I say putting him down near the table. I walk over to find a seat I sit between Dolores and Isa. I sigh heavily not knowing what's about to happen. Maybe she'll brush it off. No. I see Maribel walk in the room. My heart sinks. I feel a lump in my throat build.  

A/N there about to be a lot of transitioning so be cautious to who's pov it is