4. £££

"I'm so sorry Camilo for being a dumba** I should of been less selfish. I-" Maribel says walking and sitting on his bed. "No, I'm sorry. I should have told you from the start I just didn't want to hurt you feelings because I truly do love you and if you don't love me back I understand but I just wanted you be happy that's all." Camilo sighs and looks down embarrassed and red . "You know you cute when you do that. It kinda hard to stay mad now." She says chuckling. "Ugh your so annoying." Camilo says face getting redder than a tomato. "Cami be careful your turning into a tomato." She says giving him a hug the nickname turned him on a little but he'd never tell. "So are you b*tch, now come on I have an idea." Camilo says whispering his idea. "Ima change then I'll be ready." Maribel replied. "Ok see ya there Mari." Camilo says with a smirk.
What They wearing

Maribel walks down stairs and sneaks out while Camilo distracts everyone

Maribel walks down stairs and sneaks out while Camilo distracts everyone. "Hey can I take a walk please." He says "sadly". "Umm sure." Pepa replies. He walk out said and sees Maribel in her Jeep and hops in. The drive into town. "This is nice, just a break from the family. So you want to go shopping?" Maribel asks playing with his hair. "At nine pm? I guess. Also why are you playing with my hair if you're supposed to be driving?" Camilo says chuckling. "I can multitask." She replies jokingly. "So where to first?" She says pulling into the parking lot of the strip mall. "Don't you want to park first? But to answer you question I want to eat."

¥ casita

"Does anyone know where Maribel is?" Julieta asks looking at Dolores. "Uh, hmm, At the mall with ... Camilo." Dolores replies. "Yes!" Isa celebrates. "Why is that a good thing?" Pepa and Julieta ask. "Oh, nothing." Isabella replies chuckling. "ISABELLA If this has anything to do with you you grounded!" Agustin adds. "We'll be back."Julieta says. Pepa and Julieta leave to go find them.

¥ the mall
(They are walking around btw)

"Hey isn't that Rodrigo's restaurant!" Maribel says excitedly. "Ugh, come on!" Cami says annoyed . "I still don't know why you don't like this place?"She says opening the door. "It's. Weird." He replies.

=Camilo

It's nice being alone with Maribel, just me and her. It felt like over the past year we grew apart.Nothing could truly ruin this moment.I mean Rodrigo's Rodeo isn't the best restaurant but its something, I'm don't get me wrong Rodrigo is a great man no doubt but his food. Ehh. It's okay. "About earlier, I for real am sorry, I was just upset I guess. I truly don't know."She says. "Oh it's fine." I reply. (Not) " But, now I have a real question, am I the only person that felt Casita shaking because I think you scared Casita." I say changing the subject. I'm not the type of person to truly talk about my feelings. "I felt it too but, you can't scare casita I mean really?" She replies. I notice her curls move when she talks so adorable. "Hi, I'm Jauquin and I'll be your waiter -are you guys Madrigals?" He states abruptly. "Umm, yes we are why?" Mari replies I am so confused.  "ATTENTION RODRIGO'S RODEO GUEST, WE HAVE SOME SPECIAL GUEST TONIGHT! WE HAVE THE AMAZING MADRIGALS!"Jauquin says as everyone cheers.
A/N if you know where at got that from you have probably live in America and have been to Texas Roadhouse for a birthday lol
"Your meal is free  B. T. dubs." Jauquin says. Something's kinda sketchy. Free meal and shout out. No one just randomly does that. -_-

¥ casita =3rd p

Dolores thinks for a moment then texts pepa

D:Mami, there probably going to be at Rodrigo's or
Senior Buritio also remember Camilo can be any one

P: IK okay.

¥ RR = 3rd p

"Are you f*ckin kidding me." Camilo says looking out the window. "What is it?" Maribel looks towards the window. "Sh*t it's them. We can sneak away again." She suggested. I transform into some dude we walked past earlier and we walk out out after we're out of view we run back to the Jeep where I transom back. "That...was..fun." I say out of breath. We get buckeled up and pull off. The next part is sneaking back in. "My window is broken it's open twenty four seven. Hop on the Jeep and climb in I'll move it later." She says parking on the side of Casita. I climb onto of her Jeep then jump and grab the window. I lift the window up and pull myself in. Then I bend over the edge and grab her and pull her in. I creak open my door and walk back to my room.

A/N this is a nice.p chapter the Nxt one will start at the same time but it's Maribel's pov.