7. ££ Big Confession

=3rd p
It was getting later and Camilo was still in his room. The rest of the Madrigal we're getting worried. Eventually Camilo came down for dinner just not as expected. "Hey, umm, Can I eat dinner in my room please?" Camilo said softly. "Why Miho , you normally love dinner?" Pepa asks worried for her son. "Uh, I kinda just want some alone time." Camilo replies scratching at the back of his head. "Oh, okay. I guess." Pepa replies disappointed. A cloud slowly appears. Camilo grabs a few extra arepas and leaves.

"Carlos. Caaarlos. I brought you an arepa." Camilo says playfully. Carlos apears and takes it. "Thanks." He mutters putting it in his mouth. "OH MY GOSH! This is delicious." He says eating it joyfully.

¥

Downstairs, where the rest of the family were eating Dolores looks around curiously. "Can everyone quiet down for a sec." Dolores says. Everyone goes silent. "Hmm." She thinks out loud. She gets up and walks towards Camilo's room. Pepa,Felix,Maribel and Antonio fallow. Dolores opens the door and sees the two eating arepas. *GAAAAAASP! Carlos disappears immediately. The rest of the family rushed over. "Who was that Mijo?" Pepa asks suspiciously. Camilo sighs. "It's time for me too tell you all I guess." Camilo says disappointed.

"Carlos you can come out now. ... Carlos! CARLOS MADRIGAL YOUR MAKING ME LOOK STUPID!"Camilo says as Carlos appears. "Fine." He says with an arepa halfway in his mouth. Carlos rolls his eyes. "Who are you? And why did you say Madrigal?" Felix asks puzzled. "I'm Carlos. This Camilian's twin brother. I've been here since the beginning it's just.. I've basically been living in his head. I don't know how to explain it." Carlos says. "Do to this we share the same feelings,emotions,memories, etc." The two pause nervously. The rest of the Madrigals stare at them blankly. "So your telling me that your Camilo but different. So like a second Camilo." Dolores asks trying to put the pieces together. "Well, there's more,a lot more. Number one his powers are mind manipulation, telepathy and possessing. This is why when you would see my eyes go a glowy-white it means he's in control. Number two we have a special sync where we can communicate with each other in our mind." Camilo adds. Antonio walks up to where Carlos is standing.
A/N anything in Bold and is Slanted like so is two characters thinking btw

"So you can read my mind?" He thinks
"Yes." Carlos answers blankly.
"Can I say fuc?" He thinks
"No, of course not." Carlos says shaking his head aggressively. Carlos clears his throat. "But that's the good spirt, like all stories there's a villain. There's a dark spirit too, if we both get mad at the same time and at the same person or people or things, this dark spirit gets unleashed. But for this too happen BOTH of us have to be mad which is very easy if we share the same feelings." Carlos exclaims. "Or THE incident will happen again." Camilo says shivering a little. "What's the incident?" Maribel asks concerned. "Do we have to talk about it, maybe we can all go back to our rooms and go to sleep." Carlos says. "Yeah, not gonna work on us."Isabella says blankly. "Damn it." Carlos muttered. "Language, there are children!" Dolores says eyeing at Antonio. The twins roll their eyes. "Do we have to say exactly. Can't we just talk about something else. Please." Camilo begs. "Nope, now spill!" Pepa says getting a thunder cloud. The two sigh. "I can see where this is going so I'm going to go." Bruno says turning around. "Don't you move a mussel." Pepa says giving him a death stare and striking lightning next to her as a warning. Bruno turns back around. "I'm giving you, till a count of three." Pepa says thundering. "A-alright!" Carlos says. "So ten years ago, i think. Well, let's just say we were mad a the same kid,........and his family." "I don't like where  this is going." Bruno says. "Well, we were mad cause he would bully any Madrigal." Camilo adds. "Ohh yeah, I remember him." Maribel, Dolores and Luisa add. "Well, eventually, we got so mad." Carlos says "we set his house on fire."Camilo says. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY!"Pepa says thunder storming. Striking the twins with lightning. "AAAAAAAAAH MAMI!!!"The two yell. "So,so the Espinoza incident was you?" Felix says face palming the rest of the family in shock. "Go,go to your room." Pepa says out of anger. "Okay." The two says going to their void. 

=Maribel POV

Wait so I'm dating two ppl? And they're serial killers?

A/N sorry y'all I'm grounded 😑 so I had to sneak this be back in 2 weeks! Lol