chapter 2

His sore butt sunk into the vanity bench, waiting. Naomi whispered something into the back of his head, and it was probably important but his brain just didn't want to listen. 

He couldn't keep his eyes straight or close his mouth, even though he was done seeing everything there was to see and there was nothing for him to say. Jungkook most likely wasn't allowed to speak, even when spoken to, anyway.

Sherry used the end of the towel to finish patting down his neck. His hair was piecing up as it dried but the towel around his shoulders was still wet.

Her voice was soft. "Look at the pretty baby." 

Jungkook's face was ghost white in the mirror. It was as numb as his wrists, which were just getting their color back after Naomi had manhandled him into this T-shirt. His nipples and back were stiff against the wet cotton, and they twinged in the cold to remind him that this was happening. After so many years of luxury, the cheap dyed cotton had a weird smothery, tickly feeling. His sweatpants hugged his belly too hard, and ankles even further, yet they were baggy enough to drape over his member, and the weight of its confusion kept pushing a silhouette between the drawstrings. A trail grew dark along the seam, and was cold as it dripped down his leg, only to be trapped on his ankle. The fleece in his sweatpants was already balling up the longer he sat, but he could barely feel it amongst all the welts on his thighs. 

He could barely move his legs now. Sherry had to move around them as she pulled up another bench facing him and sat.

Sherry had a sock rolled over her fingers, waiting. "Bring your footsie here." 

Naomi demanded, "Foot. Now."

When he didn't give up his foot, Naomi snatched his ankle and pulled. He was tugged off the bench.

As he collapsed to the floor, he got a glimpse into the closet. High up, along the ceiling, was a nook filled with wire hangers. From the hangers flowed what appeared to be footed pajamas and many petticoats, from puffy summer dresses to lace skater skirts, and a black dress that would've blended almost perfectly in the shadows if it wasn't for the white maid sleeves, apron and garter. Obviously in neither of these women's sizes. And slightly too big for the house maid. And much too genuine to be just a joke or a skit... unsolicited. He usually has no problem joking about these things but it's in the realm of consent, it's with those he trusts. For those he loves. This was a labor without love. More unsolicited than that prank from years ago. 

Lacking the consent that is usually heavily preached when people discuss the items he saw under the bed. Not only were there velvet bags in the shape of dildos and rabbit vibrators, but many leather restraints and rolled chains. Twine. Tape. Endless options guaranteed to contain him and humiliate him, which, now, didn't seem so impossible. 

The carpet on his palms was just a little too thick. The white and floral walls closed tightly. He should've been able to handle it but he just couldn't.

Everything went fuzzy, with little black clouds. Everything glitched for a moment, and he would miss either many things or nothing at all and there would be no way to know. He wasn't going to faint or anything, at least he didn't think so. The entire room disappeared for a few seconds, then back to normal - rather, what's undeniably become the new normal.

The rough fibers pulled him in, and he stared at his slowly returning kidnappers with his mouth agape.

Sherry was on her knees behind him. She grabbed him by the underarms and pulled him up with his head against her breasts. He felt her hand stroke through his hair the way only his omma could.

Upon hearing a thud, Richard was instantly in the doorway. The outside of his belt was cold when he grabbed it, and he wasn't opposed to using Jungkook to warm it up.

"Are you giving them trouble?"

Jungkook's eyes were wide, but there were enough tears to go around when he saw the man's piercing gaze and calloused fists. He wasn't even threatening to take his belt off and Jungkook knew better, but...

He instinctively curled into Sherry. His hands went to his face, his legs came up for extra protection. Before tonight, Jungkook had never known his match, and the only chance of him forgetting the beating he just had would come in the form of an even worse one. Not an introductory one, not a maintenance one, either.

"He fell." 

"Sheryl," the man insisted, "this boy knows his place. Let him slip up once, and that'll be the end of this whole thing."

The man recognized the look in his eyes. And so did Naomi. "We're watching you." 

Just then, they were interrupted by a little knock on the doorway. Behind Richard appeared the maid, Miranda, with a smile that was either oblivious or entertained. 

"Dinner will be done at any moment. We are working on the table now."

Richard and Naomi looked back down at Jungkook, who was still splayed out on the floor throwing his little pity tantrum. 

"Hey Twinkie."

"When you're done putting on your little show, it's time to go eat."