18

Jungkook remembers Richard pulling out.

Or, having done so.

It was done. It was over. Jungkook fell down into the bed. He succumbed to the numbness in his head and the weight of his hair, tussled from Richard stroking and clenching, and the sweat on his neck from Richard clenching that too. He knew he shouldn't be taking comfort from the cold, soft blanket against his cheek, it was a horrible place to catch his breath and let his guard down, but his body gave him no choice. The only thing he was good for, or the second thing now that he's done his purpose, was to flutter his eyes to get his vision back, and assess the mess he's made out of the corner of his eye. Some of Richard's come that he didn't feel sticking to his back was shot all over the blanket, and as the trails just went on, Jungkook realized some of it must have been his, left from what wasn't gluing his stomach to the bed, or his neck into the blanket. The sticky smear of shit all over Jungkook's back and Richard's cock had gotten spread to the sheets.

The whole room came back to him when he bolted up at Richard's voice. "Don't make me do that again."

Jungkook wept. But his little crying as well as a smack on his ass went completely unnoticed by everyone downstairs.

Footsteps and the crinkling of grocery bags were leisurely in the corridors. June's laughs and sings echoed through the kitchen loud enough for any of Richard screaming or jungkook's crying to not even matter anymore. Sherry only laughed along, to play it casual.

June took Sherry into her arms. "We was going to tell you where we was headed, but that would ruin the surprise… Is my grandbaby still resting?"

"He's upstairs, he needs a shower."

"Okie dokie! What's Richie doing?"

Naomi went, "Ma, he's probably got the staff tied up upstairs listening to him bitching about work if he's home this early.”

Jungkook grabbed at the sheets. If processing "he needs a shower" wasn't enough… it was now coming back to him, Richard having told Sherry: "I had a long day at work, now this. I need to shower. And this little shit is coming with me when he wakes up."

Jungkook groaned as he fought through the pain and started pulling himself up. He wouldn't make Richard wait, and he would rather avoid making Richard think he needed to hassle Jungkook out of bed.

"So you are awake." Richard put on a deep voice to mask his trembling, the weakness of seeing Jungkook's juicy ass and soft thighs drawn tight, in the struggle to get out of the come and sweat pile. 

When told to come follow Richard, Jungkook had virtually no issue with obeying. Everything Richard has done and everything he was capable of doing to Jungkook completely outweighed the risk of Jungkook being seen by any of the staff or June. 

He still stood firm on that, even as Richard called out for Miranda or anybody, got no answer, and grabbed Jungkook's hand and took him down the multiple hallways. To Jungkook's room to pick a sounding rod and a diaper. To the laundry for some towels and an outfit for Richard. And, for an outfit for Jungkook, this room just down the hall… what Jungkook just couldn't bear to look at, what was obviously the bedroom he would have had if all of this was legitimate, the beautiful boarding with what was obviously a temporary bedding with still the comfiest set he's seen in over 10 years, which matched the abundance of cozy furniture that somehow would have allowed him more space than he's had in almost 10 years, and was all finished off by the little love notes handwritten by June. Along with the handwritten notes, a cute little teddy bear, thrown out on the floor with a little card falling out. Jungkoook knew the words on the card, it would take a little bit of thinking and remembering. The short walk to the bathroom was consumed by Jungkook trying to push away the visualization, the voice in his head of Namjoon reading him the words and prompting him to think.

Richard's voice came through.

"Never make me do that again. Ever."

Jungkook flinched when the water came on and jetted his face. Richard instantly got the shampoo and put it in Jungkook’s reach. He couldn’t bear to make eye contact, or really any contact that wasn't directly beneficial.The same for Jungkook, who knew that one part of him would probably let this happen again if he didn’t toughen up, that another part will never forgive the way he usually wants to, and that… no matter how nice these soaps smelled, just how balanced and pure this water was on his surprisingly intact body… he will never be clean again.

Jungkook just got completely violated –he won't use the word rape, he won't resort to such language, because along with the he did deserve it, for being here and not fighting back, he also knew it could have been so much worse and that people, actual people and victims, have gone through so much worse than this.

"Wash everything. Wash your asshole real good. Don't make me do it."

Not only did Jungkook not understand the order, but his body and especially his ass were numb, limp but at the same time hunched to protect himself. 

“Boy, come on!” They didn't have much time. Even more importantly, Richard wasn't going to stand there with this piece of beauty, vulnerable in front of him, and be expected to handle it longer than necessary. Richard groped his shoulder and shook him. “WASH UP.”

As Richard continued giving orders and screaming, it actually gave Jungkook more words to work with in a better context to translate that card.

Sorry… to miss…. your -something-… be a good boy and be have—behave. 

Weekiversary…… Sorry… to miss…. your Weekiversary….. 

I know we saw each other the day before and day after but still.

Happy almost one week home! June's handwriting runs around in his head. How was your first day? Email me.

Jungkook pushes himself into the tree to punish himself. He holds his breath as he remembers trying, and to this day tries to figure out how day two became day eight, or possibly nine, longer for all June knew. Jungkook too, apparently. Where did he mix it all up? Where did he fail himself? Where did he stop being able to account for himself? Where did he start lying to everybody while recalling the days, start sabotaging the attempts to help and fucking up the investigation? Probably framing these people who were just going through a struggle, breaking his boundaries that they knew nothing about and triggering his personal problems? 

The harder he thinks, the more it blends together. He can't even handle the status of being a victim, having to do nothing but talk and take what's coming, the unconditional care and the right to make choices. Everybody was wrong, Jungkook isn't strong, somewhere along the way he had somehow convinced of them, but now he doesn't want to be, he doesn't want to hold it and pretend to be getting better anymore, it's clear that nothing's changing and they're only wasting their time and resources that need to go to a real somebody.

Jungkook snatches his ankle monitor. His hand is too weak and it's not coming off no matter how hard he pulls, but maybe Namjoon broke something. He certainly did, however Yoongi also did quite the number with the duct tape.

Jungkook smacks his face. It doesn't even hurt when he does it again, again, again, swats hard enough to make welts, but it feels so good to get the rush of blood, and the stinging of his bangs bouncing around scratching his eyes, he deserves it.