Chapter 11

You felt your heart shatter into a million pieces, your world crumbling around you. You sat there, just staring at Tim with wide eyes. He couldn't even look at you, it was too much for him. You were devastated, but were quickly overcome with anger. All this time you stayed here, feared for your life, cleaned this place, cooked his meals... It was all for nothing. Every intimate moment you shared with either Masky or Tim in the end meant nothing.

"Where am I supposed to go Tim?! I have nowhere to stay!" You stood up from his bed and stood in front of him.

"I can't go home! It's not like I can live in the mansion!" Your seething rage hitting its boiling point. Tears spilled uncontrollably from your eyes.

"Tell me right now what you want me to do!" Tim had really duffed this one up. Where were you supposed to go? You couldn't live in the mansion unless you were a killer, he sat there speechless. You stood there waiting for any kind of response. An apology, an explanation, even a thank you from all your hard work. But Tim stood there silently, avoiding looking at you. You took a deep breath, and tried to collect yourself.

"Fine." You turned and walked away, feeling like you needed to get one last dig in. Anything to make him feel a fraction of the hurt you were bearing.

"You should've just killed me, at least then I wouldn't have wasted my time."

You were so unbelievably hurt, you decided your only option was to just try to go home. You stormed out of the room, on a mission to pack your things and leave as quickly as possible. You felt like you were finally getting somewhere with both Tim and Masky. You felt like you knew them, you felt like you truly understood them. But you were wrong. Was this all some elaborate form of torture? That's what he told that Eyeless Jack guy a while back, this was all a form of torture. You finished packing your things into a grocery bag, and the realization hit you that you truly didn't know where you were going to go.

You haven't paid rent for your apartment for the month and a half you've been missing, who knows what they've done with your stuff. You wouldn't have a job, you wouldn't have a home. You wouldn't have anything. There was nothing you could do to prepare for something like this, all you could do was hope everything would turn out alright. You changed out of Tim's pajamas and threw them in a small trash can. You turned around at the door and took one last look at the cabin, what you once called your home now filled you with disgust.

You slammed the door behind you, walking into the woods to find your way out. You didn't have Masky or Toby to guide you, you had to find your own way. You were too angry to be worried about anything that might be lurking, not noticing the sound of branches cracking behind you.

You heard the sounds of bushes rustling, and quickly turned around to look. You didn't see anything, and kept walking. You didn't quite know where you were, and tried your best to keep your cool. You heard the sounds of bushes again and turned around only to find nothing again. It was getting on your nerves, this whole day had been such a shit fest you didn't quite care what or who was following you.

"I know you're there! Stop hiding like a wuss!" An eerie silence hung in the air, and the bushes shook. A humanoid-esc creature with alabaster skin stepped out of the bushes. It walked on all fours, with cold, soulless eyes. It had razor sharp front claws, it was thin with its ribcage clearly showing. It looked like a deformed, hairless, dog. Looking at it filled you with dread, whatever confidence you had quickly drained from your body. You knew what this was, another creature that was merely an urban legend. Speculation about it was all over the internet, and old grandmas used it as a fear tactic to get children to come inside after sunset. You realized now this terrifying creature was real and sitting right in front of you. The Rake, here and in the flesh.