Chapter 17

Quick A/N:
Hey Everybody! First and foremost I just want to say thank you so much for 2k!! This milestone wouldn't be possible without you and I'm so grateful and appreciative of my audience.
That being said I thought I'd treat y'all and give you and extra long chapter. Sorry for the lack of updates, Wattpad has been down on my end and it just came back last night, it gave me a chance to take a break I very much needed, but now that my head is clear and my wifi is working I can give you all the chapter you deserve. Enjoy ;)

You and Tim had finished your breakfast, and he had to run out to have a meeting with The Operator. You were left alone at the cabin, sitting on the couch with your feet up reading books. It was a quiet afternoon, and summer was slowly transitioning into fall. The nights were becoming more chilly, and the days were becoming slightly shorter. There was a knock at the door, and you were snapped out of your world of books. You stood up and walked over to the window, peeking out to see who was there.
On the other side of the doorway stood Clockwork, a girl you had become somewhat acquainted with. You opened the door, and she immediately pulled you outside, examining the black patch of skin that wrapped around your wrist.

"Hey Clocky, Masky isn't here right now." You assumed she was here for Masky, they probably had some sort of assignment together.

"Oh I'm not here for Tim, I'm here for you." She looked at you, with a wide smile on her face. You were surprised to say the least, nobody had come to visit you before. She linked her arm with yours and led you down the stairs and toward the decoration of the mansion.

"What's all this about?"

"I heard along the grape vine that you were officially inducted by the big boss, so some of the girls in the mansion wanted to give you a proper welcome." That didn't sound so bad, it even sounded kind of fun. The two of you walked with linked arms all the way to the mansion. She led you inside and up into her room. Once she opened the door you were greeted by quite a few unfamiliar faces. They were an interesting bunch, there were about four of them not including you and Clocky.
Three of them you recognized, one of them was Nurse Ann, and the other two you didn't know by name but you recognized strictly by appearance.

There was the tall raven haired woman with a mask similar to Masky's; she wore a black hoodie and black jeans. There was a shorter girl who wore a magenta hoodie with a black skirt and candy cane style leggings that were black and white. Her dark hair was pulled into a tight ponytail held by a red ribbon. Then there was a girl who looked no older than eight years old. She wore a tattered pink dress, her brown hair was tangled, and she had beautiful green eyes.

"Everyone, this is (y/n)." They all looked up at you, not saying anything.

"(Y/n) This is Ann, Jane, Nina, and Sally." You waved at them, nervous in the presence of these intimidating women. The tension in the room quickly disappeared as Clockwork dug through her drawers and pulled out a case of makeup.

"Want a makeover?" You smiled and nodded, sitting down at her vanity. She spun you around so you were facing everyone, and the scowls on their faces quickly faded away as a lively conversation began, filling the room with the chatter of women who were soon to form a lasting bond.

"Tell us about yourself!" Nina's energetic voice filled the air, as she eagerly sat in a forest green beanbag next to your chair.

"Well you all know my name, I'm ___ years old and I was born on (b-day)." They seemed slightly unsatisfied with that tidbit of information.

"Tell us something juicy, like how you've been staying with Tim." Ann spoke up, sitting on Clocky's bed next to Jane. The other girls started to giggle, and you tried not to smile so as to not mess up the eye makeup Clocky was applying.