Chapter 3 (Revised)

Masky fidgeted with the lock on the front door of a small cabin. The cabin wasn't very far from the mansion, so you were confused as to why he didn't stay with all of the other circus freaks at that god forsaken place. But at the same time you could see how an environment like that could be mentally draining, even for someone clinically insane. He walked inside the cabin and you followed, he immediately closed the door and locked it behind him. You looked around at the dimly lit room, it was totally off the grid. Everything was either gas or battery powered. You looked around, it didn't take long to notice that Masky lived like a slob. There were clothes everywhere, old paper played with unfinished food, everything gross under the sun.
You shuddered at the sight, that guy was right, you did need that good luck.

Masky chuckled, and sat down on his couch. He took off his jacket, and threw it to you. You had to admit, although he was a total jerk, Masky had a nicely toned body. You quickly caught yourself, and internally kicked yourself.
"You idiot! Don't let yourself think stupid things like that!" Your thoughts were interrupted by Masky's annoying voice.

"What are you just standing there for? You said you could clean right? We'll get to work!" He was grumpy. You grumbled under your breath and walked into the kitchen, looking in the cabinets under his sink for cleaning supplies. He had some, but nothing spectacular. You found a thing of Lysol wipes, paper towels, and some glass cleaner. Masky turned on his battery powered TV, and watched the news. You felt like a 1950's housewife living in a dying marriage. You grabbed the cleaning supplies and got to work, scrubbing every surface in Masky's kitchen, making it sparkle to the best of your ability. You found a broom and began sweeping up.

You opened the fridge, and checked inside for any food that might be expired. Surprisingly nothing was expired, and there was a good amount of food too. After wiping down the fridge you moved onto the living room. You walked around picking up laundry, throwing it into a basket you found sitting on the stairs. You swept the floors, wiped down all the surfaces, until you got to the coffee table in front of the couch. Masky was resting his feet on top of it. You sighed, and thought of a way to ask him to move his feet without giving away how angry you were. Masky looked over and saw you standing there, Lysol wipes in hand.

"Oh I'm sorry Sunshine, am I in your way?" He was mocking you, bringing his hands to his chest feigning surprise.

"I just need you to move your feet for a minute while I wipe that." You pointed to the coffee table. At this point you had been cleaning for a while. The events of the day were catching up to you and you felt yourself becoming more and more tired, hungry, and irritable.
Masky stayed put, staring at you dead on.

"Ask me nicely and I'll consider it." You felt yourself crushing the tube of Lysol wipes in your hand.

"I would very much appreciate it SIR if you moved your feet off the table so I could clean it for you." Masky however, didn't move his feet.

"Say it with a smile, like you want to make my day." You sighed, and plastered a wide, fake, smile across your face. You tried your very hardest to keep your cool, all in the name of not dying.

"Please sir, I would love to clean that table for you, would you please move your feet so I can do so?" You used the sweetest voice you could muster. Masky slowly moved his feet off the table, you could almost feel him smirking at you underneath his mask.

"That's more like it, go ahead." You got down on your knees and wiped down the table, refusing to look at your masked kidnapper. The light from the candle sitting on the TV stand illuminated the small area. The only sound being that coming from the TV. The fire made the light dance, shining on your face, making your (e/c) twinkle and your (s/c) skin glow. Strands of your (h/l) (h/c) hair fell in your face, but you tucked them behind your ear as they fell. Masky stared at you, hating to admit to himself that while he was enjoying tormenting you, in this lighting he did find you... attractive. He quickly looked back up at the TV, choosing to ignore the sudden, random thoughts popping into his head.
You wiped down the table, and stood back up. Looking at him with a tired expression.