~ One ~

"(Y/N), I need to switch you to janitorial work. your performance hasn't been peak with waiting tables."

 "But I don't even know what to do-"

"I'm sorry, but it's either this or be jobless."

(Y/N) took the small job brochure off the desk, walking out of the manager's office. They sighed, sitting down on a small bench backstage.

"Out of all jobs... Janitorial? I guess I'm not getting out of this one..." (Y/N) muttered to themselves, opening the brochure.

Welcome to Fazbear Entertainment's Janitorial sector! 

What you will be doing:

-Cleaning up after hours

-Cleaning the animatronics

-Cleaning the animatronics rooms

We hope you enjoy your new job at Fazbear Entertainment!

"Sounds amazing." (Y/N) said, rolling their eyes. They looked at their schedule to see that their first job was to clean up Monty's room.

"Really, the gator? He kind of scares me..." They whispered, shoving their brochure into their apron as they started walking over to the animatronics rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

knock knock

"Montgomery? A-are you in here?" (Y/N) said nervously, fiddling with the sleeve of their hoodie. There was no response, so they started on cleaning up his room. They were leaning over, picking a few things up, completely unaware of their surroundings.

"Y'know, you could just stay like that, I wouldn't mind-" A voice said, startling (Y/N).

(Y/N) yelped, dropping a few things, turning around to see where the voice came from.

Standing there was Monty, a towel wrapped around him, his hair dripping wet.

"How are you not...exploding?" (Y/N) asked, gaining a laugh out of him.

"Routine cleaning... plus, I'm waterproof." 

"...Oh" (Y/N) said, their face getting pink with embarrassment.

"So, sugar, what are you doing in my room?" Monty asked, laughing at their expression.

"U-Uhm, I'm the new janitor for you guys..."

"Oh?" Monty said, taking off the towel.

(Y/N) immediately covered their eyes, their face red.

"Chill, sugar, I have sweatpants on," Monty said, laughing.

Maybe he isn't that scary after all...

(Y/N) removed their hands from their eyes, turning around.

"Awe, what's wrong, sugar? Did I startle ya'?" Monty said, smirking.

"I am neither confirming nor denying that." (Y/N) said, letting out a small giggle.

Monty stared at them after hearing their giggle, his tail wagging slightly.

"Hey, stop!" He whispered to his tail, smacking it.

"Hm?" (Y/N) said, going back to cleaning Monty's room.

"Nothin', sugar, don't worry 'bout it." He muttered, embarrassed.

"Also, stop calling me sugar!"

"Okay, sugar," He said, smirking at them.

(Y/N) groaned, walking out of the room.

Monty laughed, sitting down on his couch.

"Why did my tail start wagging...? Am I malfunctioning? It's never done that before..." He thought to himself, stretching out.

-_-__-_----_-__--___-__-___-__--_

a/n

hai

I decided to write a monty fic cause why not (even tho I have an unfinished Bruno fanfic, but oh well)

I hope yall enjoyed :))

-cosmo