~ five ~

"Wow- that was fun!" (Y/N) said, out of breath. They smiled at the gator, his tail wagging once more. 

"Y-yeah!" He replied, his fans whirring softly. His eyes made their way down to (Y/N)'s as they were still in each others arms.

(Y/N) pressed their head gently against Monty's chest, wrapping their arms around him softly. They could feel their heartbeat speeding up as the gator held them close.

thump

"What was that?" Monty said. Instantly, he went into security mode, letting go of (Y/N).

"You can hide, but you cannot hide- wait what?" Monty said, breaking security mode for a second, questioning what dumbass programmed that into him.

"Hah! Dumbass!" Roxy yelled from behind a curtain, instantly being shushed by Freddy.

Monty fully left security mode as he walked out of his room, annoyed. He saw the 3 others standing behind the curtain at his room, terribly hidden.

"How long have y'all been there-" Monty asked, embarrassed.

Inside his room, (Y/N) was laughing their ass off. They knew they were there the whole time, after hearing Chica yell.

"...The whole time"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n

im so sorry for the long wait and short chapter xhcbbdjdj

my mental health went to shit but im slowly getting better :)

despite the short chapter, i hope yall liked it :)

-cos