~ two ~

"Awe, c'mon sugar, come back-" Monty yelled with a fake pout. (Y/N) huffed at the gator, turning around.

"Fine, but only because it's my job." They replied, walking back into his room.

Monty laughed, closing the door behind him. He sat on his couch, frequently glancing over at (Y/N).

"So, sugar, why have I never seen your face before?" Monty asked, his eyes fixed on (Y/N).

"As I said, I just got hired for this job." They replied, rolling their eyes a bit. They walked towards the trashcan, and in the process, tripped over something. They braced themselves to hit the ground, but they never hit it. Instead, they opened their eyes to see a worried Monty.

"You okay there, sugar?" He said, holding (Y/N) in his arms.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine Montgomery." They replied, staring at him, embarrassed.

"Call me Monty, sugar."

"O-okay"

The two stared into the other's eyes for a few seconds, before realizing what they were doing. 

"I- Sorry-" The two said in unison, going to different sides of the room, embarrassed.

"So, sugar, how long are you here tonight?" Monty asked, nervously glancing in their direction.

"Until 7, so 2 hours before closing I guess..." They replied, sitting next to him.

Monty's tail slowly started wagging again, prompting him to smack it again.

"You good over there, Monty?"

"Yep, perfectly fine, sugar-" He said awkwardly, sitting on his tail to keep it from wagging.

"Ooookay-" They said giggling.

"When you're off-hours, do you maybe wanna... hang out?" He asked nervously. He knew he wasn't supposed to be doing this, but he couldn't help himself. There was just something about (Y/N).

"Nah, I don't wanna-" (Y/N) said sarcastically.

"Awe, okay..." He replied, huffing and slouching down.

(Y/N) giggled, getting up.  

"If I have time, of course I'll hang out. I don't have anything better to do anyway."  

Monty jumped up with a big grin, his tail wagging.

"Really? Most people would say no 'cause I'm 'scary'!" He said, his tail wagging faster.

"Of course! After hanging out with you, you're the biggest softie I think I've ever met" (Y/N) replied, giggling.

"Am not-"

"Don't even try to deny it, gator boy-"

Monty huffed, his tail wagging behind him. 

(Y/N) grabbed their stuff, heading towards the door. 

"See ya later, gator boy!" (Y/N) said, putting their hand on the door handle.

"Where ya going, sugar?" Monty said with a pout, his tail slowing down. 

"I have to go clean Freddy's room next." They replied, opening the door.

"Oh, okay-" Monty said sitting down. (Y/N) laughed to themself, closing the door behind them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

knock knock

"Officer Vanessa?"

"No, it's, uh, (Y/N)"

"The janitor?"

"Yep!"

Freddy opened the door, letting them in. 

"I appreciate your hard work, janitor (Y/N)!"

"Thank you, Freddy! You can just call me (Y/N)."

Freddy nodded, walking around his room.

"Have you met Montgomery, Roxanne, and Chica yet? They're my coworkers!" Freddy said with a big smile.

"Yeah, I met Monty, but not anyone else yet." (Y/N) replied, picking up a few pieces of garbage from around the room, putting them in a bag.

"Oh, you met Monty?" 

(Y/N) nodded, continuing cleaning.

"Yeah, we talked for a while, and his tail was wagging!" They said, laughing a bit.

"His tail was... wagging?" Freddy said, confused.

"Yeah...? is that not normal?"

"I don't think I have ever seen his tail wag."

"Oh..." (Y/N) said with a confused expression on their face.

"Did you do sorcery?" Freddy asked, genuinely.

(Y/N) laughed, finishing up in Freddy's room.

"Nope! He just kinda... did"

"Well then. Would you like me to talk to him about it?"

"Oh, no, it's fine."

"Okay! Have a good day, (Y/N)!"

"Bye, Freddy!" (Y/N) replied, smiling at the bear.

"What did I get myself into?" (Y/N) thought to themselves, walking towards Roxy's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

i have so many good ideas for this book aH

I hope yall liked this chapter :)

-cosmo