~ ten // final ~

WARNING: HEAVY SMUT

SMUT WILL BE MARKED WITH ⭐

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Vanessa got the others up & running!" (Y/N) spoke excitedly, a huge grin spread across their face.

Jolting up quickly, Monty & (Y/N) rushed to the car, getting in quickly. The two sped over to Vanessa's house, both of their hearts racing in their chests.

Would the others remember him?

How will they react?

what if-

"Hey, Monty, you okay?" (Y/N) asked, placing a hand in his, interlacing their fingers. Monty sighed softly, adjusting his glasses.

"Just nerves... i guess." He replied with a slightly uncertain tone.

The two finally arrived at Vanessa's house, both running to the door, bickering over who would knock.

"Give me one good reason why you should knock instead of me!" (Y/N) yelled to Monty, him growling under his breath.

"Because I'M a robot, and therefore I deserve to." He replied snarky, crossing his arms like a toddler.

Vanessa opened the door, laughing. The two stood there with embarrassed looks on their faces, not really knowing what to do.

"Well, are you dumbasses coming in, or what?"

They walked in, Monty immediately plopping himself down on her couch.

"Monty, have some manners! Get up and get your ass over here." (Y/N) snapped, giving him a dirty look. He huffed, getting up, standing behind them. Vanessa gave them a confused look, walking over to the others. (Y/N) and Monty followed closely behind, Monty caressing their hand softly. The two were nervous as hell, but they knew they had each other.

At least.

Vanessa opened the door, revealing the new crew, renovated in the same way as Monty.

Freddy had curly, brunette hair, golden brown eyes, and had the most genuine smile on his face.

Roxy had her signature grey & green hair, her skin a light brown. She had many piercings, with her lip being the most obvious.

Chica had short, white hair, a few pink highlights peeking through.

(Y/N) and Monty shared a look of surprise as they saw the crew's new looks. Vanessa smiled at them, powering them all on.

"Where am I? Officer Vanessa? (Y/N)? Other man? This is not the Pizzaplex!" Freddy said in his signature voice. They all hugged him tightly, the girls with confused looks on their faces.

"So, the reason you all are not at the Pizzaplex is sadly because it burned down. I know that is extremely sudden, but we were able to save all of you." (Y/N) said, hugging Monty's arm.

"What about the daycare attendants?" Freddy asked.

"They were rescued by someone else; Probably by that other daycare worker. They had gotten close after that power outage awhile ago."

Freddy sighed in relief, looking at his costars. He looked back at Vanessa and (Y/N), smiling softly at the two.

"Thank you. But if I may ask, where are the others?"

"They're right here, Freddy." Vanessa said, stifling a laugh. Freddy looked at the other 3, a look of shock, sorrow, and happiness flooding his features.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫, 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 // 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 // COMPLETE 🎉