~ eight ~

~ Nine months later ~

"Annnnnd done!" (Y/N) exclaimed as they finished typing their new resume. After the fire and losing something they had no idea meant so much to them, they knew they needed a fresh start.

Ever since losing Monty, (Y/N) hasn't been the same. It was like all of their energy had been drained every single moment of the day; their bones constantly feeling like each and every one was so brittle, it could crack at any second.

As they submitted their resume to the mechanic site, the turned around to see their current "project";

A replication of Monty.

Now, they knew it wouldn't be the same, but they still had a little glimmer of hope, and it was worth a shot...

right?

-

------------------------

"God, Monty, you gotta work with me here" A frustrated (Y/N) muttered to the lifeless robot in front of them.

They brushed their hair back, flopping onto their bed, as one does when they're frustrated.

Soon after, a loud beeping started from across the room, startling (Y/N).

"What the fuck-" They said as they walked over to the Monty replica, confused.

On their screen was a warning about a virus on the chip they had inserted. It was a big purple logo, with a big, almost, gear looking shape on it.

On it read "V & W" in bold, harsh lettering, along with what almost looked like pictures of... blood?

(Y/N) looked away in disgust, removing the virus completely.

They held their breath as they put the memory chip back into Monty, praying that all their hard work would pay off.

Now, this Monty "replica" wasn't exactly like him; in fact, it was more human than anything.

He had dark skin with red locs that laid over his eyes. He had "tattoos" lining his arms, and a ripped biker vest, filled with patched with band logos that he told (Y/N) he liked. He also had his signature green jeans, and hints of purple throughout his vest.

As (Y/N) took a step back from their work, hoping for any form of response, a small whirring came from Monty, making (Y/N)'s heart jump.

"...Monty?"

No response

"Monty??"

No response

"FUCK!" (Y/N) yelled, storming to the other side of their room. Pissed off, they sat on their bed, their back to Monty. They held their head in their hands, wondering what they did wrong.

Suddenly, a weight shifted the bed behind (Y/N), arms wrapping around their waist.

"Hey, Sugar."

-_-_-_-__-_-_____--__-__-_-__-

a/n

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT DUCHDNJJJJDHCJDHX

i was on vacation and then went to the hospital while on vacation and then got covid the same day lolzies

BUT don't worry, this isnt the end. (Although, i almost did make it the end just to piss yall off) BUT I DIDNT so here you go

Thank you so much to those who have stayed through the journey of this book, i appreciate it.

-cos