~ six ~

Monty huffed as he stormed back into his room, annoyed that his moment with (y/n) had been ruined.

(y/n) pulled him into a tight hug, his tail wagging softly. They knew that he was upset, so they had an idea.

"Hey, Monty? Why don't we head over to Gator Golf? That way, we wont be interrupted by anyone." (Y/n) said, a soft smile spreading across their face. Monty nodded excitedly, pulling (y/n) to his beloved golf course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monty & (y/n) arrived at Gator Golf, both excited. (Y/n) grabbed their phone, turning on their favorite playlist; "80's love songs". They grabbed Monty's hand, slow dancing with him and they pressed their head against his chest. Monty smiled, holding them close. He knew he wasn't supposed to feel this way, but boy, did he love it.

The two danced for a while, some of their favorite songs coming on as they danced the night away. It was nearing 10pm, but the two didn't care. At the moment, they only had eyes for each other, and each other only.

All of a sudden, (Y/n) stopped dancing as they pulled away, a nervous looking washing over their features.

"...Monty?" (Y/n) said as they loosed up at him nervously.

"Yea, Sugar?"

(Y/n) didnt reply, instead, they loosed away shyly, obviously thinking about something.

Monty grabbed their chin softly, turning their head softly to look up at him.

"What's on your mind, Sugar?" He whispered, just loud enough for him to hear.

(Y/n) put their hand on his cheek, pulling their faces close together, the two glancing at each other's lips nervously. (Y/n) smiled softly as they leaned in, just as Monty did.

Just before their lips could meet, a loud crash echoed throughout the room, causing the two to jump apart.

"Fuckin' hell, what th' hell was that?" Monty grumbled, running a hand through his messy red hair.

"Sugar, Darlin', stay right there, i'll be right back-" Monty nervously said, rushing over to where the sound came from.

(Y/n) stood there sheepishly, not really knowing what to do. They wanted to go back to a few seconds before, when they could almost feel Monty's lips on theirs.

"Hey, kid! Get back here!" (Y/n) heard Monty yell, followed by loud footsteps. Suddenly, the footsteps stopped, just as a loud woosh could be heard.

"Fuck-" Monty yelled, loud enough for (Y/n) to hear. Followed by his voice, was a loud crash, making (y/n)'s heart drop.

"No-" They whispered to themselves, running over to the big bucket that was no longer standing.

They looked down the pit to see a broken Monty.

At that exact moment, their heart shattered.

They stared at his now lifeless body, horrified. They looked around to see who or what caused it, just to see a little kid with brown hair.

"What did you do-" They said angrily, the kid looking back, annoyed.

"Well, he was obviously about to kill me, so I took the job into my own hands, and did it first." The kid replied.

"Go... just fucking go, and never come back." (Y/n) said as they dropped to their knees, feeling numb.

Why couldn't things just go back to the way they were earlier?

~~~~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~~~~
A/n

HIIIII

i missed this story so much, but hehehehe its almost done kinda

keep an eye out for updates on my other stories too!

that you so so so much for reading, and i hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

-cos