~ three ~

"So, Monty, you and the janitor, huh?" Roxanne called out, getting the animatronics attention.

"Shut it-" Monty replied, his face heating up. 

"Mm, I don't think I will," She said, laughing. Monty turned away from her, hiding his embarrassment.

"(Y/N) enjoys your presence, Monty! They even spoke to me as such!" Freddy said with a big smile.

Monty huffed, standing up. 

"Showtime!" A stage worker yelled, prompting the animatronics to their places.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) was in the crowd, cleaning up after little kids' messes.

"Why did I take this job-" They muttered under their breath, glancing over at the stage.

There they were, the four animatronics.

But (Y/N)'s eyes only went to Monty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monty's eyes scanned over the crowd, hoping to see a familiar face. He was about to give up, just as he saw them. He looked at (Y/N), winking, making the crowd go crazy.

"Was that- was that to me?" (Y/N) thought, their heart racing. They had a goofy smile on their face, making their way towards the exit to go work on their tasks.

"Freddy, did 'ya see that? They smiled!" Monty whispered excitedly. Freddy smiled back, nodding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally the end of the show, and (Y/N) was nowhere to be found. Monty wanted to see them after the show, but he couldn't find them... anywhere.

"Cause after all this time, I'm still into youuu-"

Monty glanced over in the direction of his room, hearing someone singing.

"Is that-" He said, getting cut off.

"I should be over all the butterfliessssssss, but I'm into you, I'm into youuuu-"

Monty walked towards his room, opening the door slightly.

There, was (Y/N) holding a broom, singing into it like a microphone. Monty laughed a little, admiring their beautiful voice. He was completely dazed by them, not noticing Freddy standing next to him, impatiently.

"Are you okay there, Monty?" He said, confused.

"I'm perfectly fine-" Monty replied, zoning back in. He stared at (Y/N), his tail wagging.

"Are you sure you're okay? Your tail is wagging!" Freddy said, worried.

"Freddy, I'm fine. Don't worry 'bout it." He replied, turning to look at Freddy.

"Uh, guys? How long have you been standing there-" (Y/N) said, awkwardly.

"Long enough to hear your beautiful voice, sugar-" Monty replied, smirking. (Y/N) smacked their head on the wall out of embarrassment, refusing to look at both Monty and Freddy.

"Awe, sugar, don't be embarrassed, your singing voice is beautiful, just like you-"

"W-what did you say-?"

"Um, nothing...?" Monty replied, acting like he said nothing. Freddy laughed, lightly pushing monty inside the room, closing the door.

"So, uh, I guess we're alone now..." Monty said, running his hand through his hair.

"Y-yeah, I guess so-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I'm so tired

hope yall liked the chapter though :)

PSA: (lyrics and song belong to Paramore and I am in no way associated with them. All song credit goes to them.) (song: Still Into You - Paramore)

-cosmo