⭒11⭒

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***

(Y/N'S POV)

~Three weeks later~

"How long till she wakes up?"

"I'm not sure ma'am."

"Do you think there's a chance she won't?"

"Unfortunately, that is a possibility."

***

Unfamiliar muffled voices were the first thing you woke up to.

Your head throbbed as you attempted to open your eyes.

You let out a groan of pain as the bright lights hit you.

"Oh great, you're awake."

You looked around to see what was going on.

Am I in a hospital..?

You were lying in a hospital bed hooked up to a machine, with casts covering your left leg and arm.

"W-What, happened to me..?"  you winced in pain.

Speaking had never been this painful.

"Oh you were hit by a car sweetie, but don't worry you're going to be alright now." The kind woman smiled at you.

"Oh by the way, where are your parents? They must be worried sick right now."

My parents ..?

"I have no idea..." you groaned.

"Oh my, you poor thing. Where did you come from? Did you come from nearby?" the woman asked.

"I don't think so... I don't seem to recall anything."

Your mind was blank. You didn't remember anything...

Your eyes lingered on the locket that lay on your nightstand, the only thing left of your past life.

"What's your name sweetie?" the kind woman asked.

"Y/N..."

The couple left the room to let you rest, and come to terms with the new situation you found yourself in.

I don't remember anything...

You winced in pain as you reached out for the locket that lay on your desk.

Weird, I feel a strange affinity for this necklace...

You stroked it gently, admiring the delicate craftsmanship.

Hey, wait this opens...

You opened the locket and it revealed a picture of you and a strange boy. You sported the widest of smiles as you looked into the camera, while the white-haired boy gazed at you with such love and adoration that you started to tear up.

Who is this...  The way he's looking at me... he must have really liked me.
Maybe this was a gift from him!
I-... he's kinda cute... Wait what am I saying, this is serious.
This picture is the only proof I have of my old life.

***

You called for the kind man and woman who had saved you. You learned that their names were Betty and Rob. You told them about the necklace and showed them the picture inside. They quickly gave the necklace to the police so they could find as many details as they could about this boy, they figured that maybe a detail would lead to you finding your family again...