Chapter 12

Zayn's POV

I woke up to the alarm going off.  Letting out a sign, I get up and start getting myself ready for this long day. We are going back as much as I don't want to. Starting the shower to let it warm up, I set my clothes out. Getting in my tense muscles relax. I really hope petal doesn't give to much problems on the way home. She's been the perfect girl. I can't believe I finally have her. I just hope the boys don't mess this up.

Getting out, I think of how I'm gonna wake up my little girl, but then I hear her little foot steps coming down the hall.

Luke's POV

Today is the day my baby sister is coming home. The problem is fixed with the Rossi's. He moved on to someone pretty fast I will say. I thought we would have more problems, but no. What a manwhore. Anyways I'm making sure Petal's room is all ready for when she gets here. The boys have been helping besides Leo. He's just been in his office since she left. It's been a long 8 months waiting on our baby girl. But I do know the one brother that has been in contact, Roman. He acts like he doesn't care but I can see through him. Zayn has already texted me saying they will be here in 4-5 hours. Oh man I forgot about dinner! What am I going to cook? Running to the kitchen I start looking in cabinets and figuring out what I'm going to make my baby.

Petal's POV

I wake up alone and confused. Looking around I find myself in my room. Throwing my blankets off I grab one of my new stuffie. He's a duck and I named him Ronnie.  Jumping off the bed, I go search for daddy. Going down the hallway I see daddy's room light on. Waking in, I see daddy in just a towel.

"Hey baby girl, did you sleep well?"
"Yes daddy I did."

"That's good baby, I need you to go pack a few toys. We are going back home to see your family."

"But daddy...."
" No buts, Go get ready so we can get on the road. Your brothers and Pa miss you honey."

"Ok daddy...."

Turning around, lowing my head I go back to my room. I pick out a few of my favorite toys and put them in my backpack. I do miss my brothers and Pa, but I like it here with daddy. He makes me happy. What if we go home and my brothers or Pa don't have time for me like last time. Daddy always has time for me. I get off the floor and head to the front door. I guess I'll find out soon if they really missed me.

We have been in the car for 3 hours and daddy hasn't stop yet. I want to ask for food but I've been pouting for the whole trip, because I'm scared of going back home.  I know Roman will be happy to see me, but I'm not sure about everyone else.  I let out a loud sign and daddy looks at me in the rear view mirror.
"Baby girl, is there something you need?" Daddy asked. I just look at him. He knows I'm pouting and not going to answer ,but he should know I want food.

"I guess you don't want food, that's okay. I can just keep driving."
" I want food" I say as I cross my arms over my chest.
"Okay there's a dinner up ahead."

We finally stop, Daddy gets out and opens the back door and helps me out. Going in I'm hit with amazing smells. Pancakes. My stomach is talking to me, begging for yummy food. An older lady comes over and gets menus. Turning around she walks us to a table.
Daddy order us food and we ate in silence.

Zayn's POV

My baby girl looks so lost in her head. I don't even think she's enjoying her pancakes I got for her. I wish she would tell me what she's thinking so hard about. She's been in a mood since we left. I have a feeling I know why, but I need her to open up.

" Babygirl what is wrong?"  She finally looks up at me and pulls on her lip.

"What if they didn't really miss me daddy?" She say so softly I almost didn't hear.

"Baby I know for a fact they missed you. They love you so much. Your brothers have been blowing up my phone asking about you. They are waiting by the door as we speak. Don't put ideas in that little head of yours. Okay baby? Remember daddy knows best."

"Otay daddy, I'm sowwy."
"That's my girl" I said and she smiles up at me. My little girl

We head back to the car and start back on the road. I've already texted the boys about what Petal told me. So they better have their asses at that door. Only one more hour left of this drive. Petal has her pacifier in her mouth, asleep 30 minutes into our drive.