Chapter Two

Luke's POV-

    Petal woke up after we finished the paperwork,so now we are headed to the car.Petal and I talked the whole ride to the jet. She was so innocent it was unreal. I can't believe Lauren didn't take her out, but then again I guess I could because of the family business. As we got closer, Petal kept glaring ,well trying to at least, at Leo. I really was trying to hold my laugher together.
    ''Why are you glaring at me little girl?''
''Because you meanie!'' Dad and I just looked at her before we busted out laughing. Leo looked appalled. He was honestly shocked that his little sister called him ''meanie''.
'' Baby why am I a meanie?''
    '' Because you yelled at me and no say sorry.''
''I'm sorry babygirl that I yelled at you, could you please forgive me?'' Leo opened his arms for a hug waiting for our babygirl to come to him. She jumped out of my arms surprising me over to Leo. She was hugging him so tightly, while Leo just rubbed her back and kissed her forehead.
'' thank you little one.'' She looked up and kissed his cheek.
    '' thank you lee lee.'' Oh my god.. he will never live this down. The big bad mafia man just got his first nickname. I can't wait to tell the boys.
'' So honey can I ask you some questions ?'' I spoke up. She turned around on Leo's lap and nodded at me.
    '' Officer Smith said you haven't been out of the house, is that true little one?'' All of us were looking at her, waiting on an answer.
'' Mommy said no go out. She said it's not safe without a daddy. But now I have a daddy so I can go out right?'' After she spoke my dad spoke up for the first time in the car. I honestly think this whole situation stocked him. I mean I know I am stocked but also happy to have our babygirl back.
    ''Yes baby, we can go anywhere you want. Can you tell me what you did with your mommy?''
    ''Yes daddy. Well we ate breakfast,then I had tv time we watch Disney movies, next we had snack time,we played with my dolls , next came lunch. After lunch we always had dance party and tea time with my stuffies. Last dinner time, then bath time and bedtime story. ''
We all looked at each other. She probably has done then for as long as she can remember. I kinda feel bad that she hasn't experienced what normal 17 year olds do, but I'm also thankful she's the way that she is. She's so innocent and pure, it's honestly amazing.

David POV-
     I honestly didn't know what to think. I'm so great full she's okay,but at the same time she's got a young mind,so innocent, so pure. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when the car stops at the airport.

''Come on little one, it's time to go see your new home.'' She hops out the car and then tries to get back in. I'm a little confused until I see Leo coming out with Sparkles.
    ''Here little one, you almost forgot Sparkles.''
''Thank you lee lee.'' She cuddles up with sparkles while we are walking to our jet. I look out of the corner of my eye to see Luke with a fist in his mouth trying to hold his laugher and Leo glaring at Luke. I chuckle to myself and continue our walk to the jet.
    '' woah it's a plane daddy.''
''It is babygirl, we are taking it to your new home.'' I tell her. We all get on the plane and get comfortable and wait for take off. After we get in the air I see my little girl has passed out. I get up and take her to the room we have in the back with Sparkles and tuck her in. I kiss her forehead and walk back to my seat to the boys.
    ''Dad we forgot something....'' Luke looks at me, then at Leo. Leo then shouts ''Shit''
''What boys?'' I ask because I'm honestly confused.
    ''We forgot about the boys at home and we just left without telling anyone.''
He's got a point. The past Capo, current Capo,and the second Capo are all together. I pull my phone out to see at least 100 calls from my 3 boys at home.
    ''Am I the only one with over 100 calls from the boys?'' They both nod no to my question. I pull my laptop out and FaceTime the one boy I know that will answer,Richard.
    ''Where the hell are y'all ? No one can find you, Leo, or even Luke dad.''
''There's something we need to tell you, can you get Roman and Marcus please?''
'' Yeah hold on dad, BOYS!!!''
    '' What the fuck do you want Richard?''
'' Dad needs to talk, okay dad we are all here.''
''We have Petal...'' It was completely silent until Roman stoke up.
    ''Is she okay?'' This completely shocked all of us. I proceeded to tell them the story and everything that happened. After I finish Luke spoke up.
''Y'all are never going to guess what happened in the car , on the way to the jet.'' I was confused because nothing happened until I looked at Luke. He was smirking at Leo.Richard spoke up first and asked what happened.
    ''Leo has a nickname now, lee lee...'' Luke fell over laughing while everyone started laughing at Leo.
'' I don't even care, at least I have a nickname unlike you losers.'' That got everyone to shut up. After that we told them we would be home soon and to please make sure her room was done. When we got the call i got some of the men to get a room together and get everything a teenager would need, but now that I'm thinking about it indeed to change that.
''Richard, can you tell the men to change the room for me..''
''Why dad?''
''Make it for a little girl but keep the king size bed.''
''Dad she's 17 years old.'' Luke spoke up for me
    ''Lauren didn't let her out of the house. She has tea parties with her stuff animals..honestly she's childlike y'all. She's so innocent and pure it's up real. So just listen to dad and change it. You will understand when we get home.'' After he spoke we heard a very loud scream. ''DADDDDDY''
''We got to go see you at home boys.'' I ended the FaceTime and ran to my babygirl.

Petal POV-
I woke up with only Sparkles. I didn't see anyone. I started to freak out and yell for daddy, I started sobbing thinking daddy left me. The door flew open and in come Daddy and Lee Lee and Lu Lu .
    ''Baby what's wrong?''
''I though you left me, I only had Sparkles.''
    ''Aww baby, no I was just letting you nap. I'm sorry baby. You want to get up and come seat with us?''
''Yes daddy.'' I got up from the bed and walked to Daddy and then we took our seats. Lu Lu and I were asking each other questions about our favorite things to do. Daddy and Lee Lee would add to the conversation as well. I was so happy I got to meet my daddy and brothers. I even have 3 more at home I get to meet. I was so excited. After I while daddy told me to get in my seat and buckle up because we would be arriving soon. After we got off the plane I saw a lot of scary men around,so I pulled on Lee Lee suit jacket to ask him.
''Yes babygirl?''
''Lee Lee why scary men all around?''
''They are guards babygirl, they protect us from bad people.''
'' Oh,okay lee lee. '' We got into the SUV to head to Daddy's home. After about 20 mins my stomach started growling. I asked if I could eat and daddy said we could stop and get McDonald's. We pulled up and daddy ordered me a chicken nugget happy meal with apple slices. I was so happy because Lu Lu said I would get a toy with my meal,but had to eat first before I could get my toy. After eating all my food Lu Lu gave me my toy. It was Olaf from frozen. I was so happy. I continued to play and I didn't even know we made it to daddy's home. We stopped at a large black gate with the letter C on it. Daddy talked with those scary men again and they opened it and so we drove up the long road to his home.we pulled up to a very very large house.
    ''Woah'' They all chuckled at me. Daddy and Lee Lee got out and LuLu helped me out while they got my bags. Daddy handed me Sparkles and we walked up the front porch to the door. Opening the door I saw a big stair case and lots of pretty pictures and decorations. We walked into the living and saw 3 boys on the couch watching so show that looked really bad. Then daddy spoke up.
''Boys'' They all turned around and looked at me,I moved fast behind Lee Lee.
''I would like you to meet your sister Petal.'' Lee Lee picked me up and put me in front of him so the boys could see me.
''Babygirl this is Richard,Roman, and Marcus. They are also your brothers.''
    ''Hi'' I spoke so quiet I'm surprised they heard me.Roam was the first to speak.
''Hey sweetheart'' I smiled at him,while everyone else looked at him like he had two heads.
''Hey Petal'' ''Hi'' Richard and Marcus spoke up a while. We all started to sit down but before I could Roman picked me up and sat we on his lap. They started talking about the trip then Roman started asking me questions.
''What is your favorite color babygirl''
    ''Pink!''
''What's your favorite movie?''
''Bugs life''
What's this little guys name?''
''Sparkles, she's my favorite.''
We continued to talk until someone walked in. He started talking to Lee Lee and Daddy.i didn't look up until someone called my name, but when I did I saw this really cute boy. I couldn't take my eyes off him.
''Petal this is my best friend Zayn, he will be around a lot. Okay babygirl.
''Hi'' Zayn chuckle at my red fluster face. They continued to talk while Roman asked if I wanted to see my room. I jumped up and down saying yes. So he picked me up and started up the stairs.