II. Truth

Her eyes are just like honey instead of black, her delicate body and silky hair just mix perfectly with it, it's so amusing to see, she looks surreal

Her eyes are just like honey instead of black, her delicate body and silky hair just mix perfectly with it, it's so amusing to see, she looks surreal. And just like that, her eyes met mine I feel like an arrow across my chest.
'Shit, shit, shit she saw me, she knows I saw her I have to run' but my body didn't respond, I couldn't move a muscle. I feel cold sweat on my face and the fast beating of my heart.
And for some strange reason, I started to feel dizzy and in a second everything went black.

                                    ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

The warmth of the morning touch my face 'it's another day' I thought then I realized I wasn't at my small house anymore. I'm at my cabin in the Palace.
Flashbacks of last night came across my mind I felt a heavy headache. Then I remembered everything 'she's a...' I got up from bed I didn't even know how I ended up in my cabin 'Was it a dream? What is happening to me?'

A familiar voice interrupted my inner thoughts
"Mr. Kim, you're late"Mr. Williams said across the door "Meet me at the kitchen in five minutes" he said and left.

'Shit' I don't want to go inside I'm scared to death but I have no choice. I took a quick shower and dressed up with my new uniform.
I went to the kitchen to meet with Mr. Williams.

"Here" he said "This is Lady Jisoo's breakfast, she'll wake up in any minute"
I was too stunned to say anything I don't want to face her but I have work to do.

My hands are shaking, I've been in her front door for minutes unavailable to say a word. Finally, I took courage and knocked on the door.

"Lady here's your breakfast" I said almost whispering while opening the door. To my surprise, she was sleeping.
I got closer to her, she looks just like a porcelain doll, her beauty it's out of this world.
"Lady Jis—"
"Call me by my name only" she said and got up from bed. I stepped back since this took me by surprise
"Y-your name? But Mr. Will—"
"I know and don't care, just call me Jisoo" she said looking straight at my eyes "and I will call you Taehyung" she smiled
"I understand Lad... Jisoo" I responded
"Uhm Taehyung?" She said softly
"Yes?" I answered
"Could you please wait a couple of minutes? I'm still in my nightgown" she said shyly

I almost dropped the whole breakfast. I was so ashamed of myself in a second I was out of her room. 'Damn it Mr. Williams will fire me' I thought.

While waiting outside her room I realized that I wasn't scared at all

While waiting outside her room I realized that I wasn't scared at all. She's so pure and kind. 'How could a grown man like me be scared of a beautiful princess like her?'

"Taehyung" I heard her calling me so I opened the door
"Yes, Jisoo?" I said with a smile, she looked pretty as always
"Did you have breakfast?" she asked me while sitting at the table
"I didn't ma'am" I answered her 'I barely had time to take a shower'
"Just call me Jisoo" she said looking at me "Please sit, we're going to have breakfast"
"Don't worry I'll eat later in the kitchen" I said to her firmly 'If Mr. Williams sees me sitting at the same table as Lady Jisoo he will kill me'
"Please just sit" she repeated looking at me with puppy eyes

To be honest I was starving but it wasn't anything new, since I was a kid I faced this situation many times. I'm just an orphan who stole food and sleep at different houses to survive.
But for some reason, I couldn't say no to her. 'Maybe she feels lonely' without a second thought I sit in front of her.

There's an expensive tea, bread, cream and eggs on the plate. She started to serve the tea to me. I was eating slowly I don't have fancy manners at the table so I felt a little uncomfortable. On the other hand, she looked relaxed and beautiful while eating.

"Do you have a family?" She asked out of the blue
This question took me by surprise
"I don't" I answered her in a calm way
"I see" she continues "Did you like the palace?"
"Yes, ma'am it's splendid" I said right away without knowing that I still had food in my mouth, this made me feel embarrassed but Jisoo only smiled a little.
"Tell me Taehyung" she said while spreading cream on the bread, it was silent for a second, suddenly her eyes met mine, it was a different look I felt like she was staring straight into my soul.

"You saw me last night, right?"

❈ ◦•≫ ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ≪•◦ ❈

A/N
Maybe another chapter it's comings since It's weekend! ~
Take care and stay safe <3
-aria