14 | Eleven

"I'm back," he said, ready for the night ahead. Tonight would be the premier of the last of The Hobbit series and he was rather excited to show you the finished product as well as see it himself. He often boasted about how great a director Peter Jackson was and how cool his cast members were, and you were extremely excited to be in the presence of all of the cast.

You'd been flown specifically for today. You were ready to enjoy the movie as well as a bit of an after party. Lily was kind enough to go and bunk with someone else whilst you came, leaving a room for just you and Lee to catch up.

"Welcome back," you replied, getting a kiss on your shoulder to make sure your efforts with your makeup wouldn't go to waste. You smiled. "Did you pick up my dress?" He nodded, pointing to a dress covered in dry cleaning wrap. You smiled. "Thanks, Lee."

He wrapped his arms around you, kissing your neck. "I love you," he said.

You smiled. "I love you."

*****

You took in a deep breath, scared but excited to be walking the red carpet with him. His fans were lovely so far and none of those death threats that most unknowns got had reached you. "You nervous?" Lee asked.

You shrugged. "I guess."

He took your hand, rubbing it with his thumb. "Don't be. They'll love you."

"Huh. I hope so."

Richard, who'd been silent most of the ride grinned at you. "Ah. Don't worry. I'm sure they will. Or I can protect you from their claws!"

You felt Lee's hand tighten but laughed it off. "Thanks," you said. "Very reassuring."

He grinned and winked at you.

The limo slowed and seconds later the door opened.

Lee let go of your hand to get out of the limo before he turned back to help you out. Over his shoulder, you could see the crowd. Wow this has been a big turn out. There were more people than Lee ever let on. You took in a deep breath and took your first few steps on the red carpet. The crowd was silent for a couple seconds before they started screaming for Lee. You happily let him go whilst.

"Alone?" Richard asked. "I don't think so." His arm snaked around your waist, pulling you around as he signed posters, books, pieces of paper and whole bunch of merchandise.

You felt slightly awkward, but he tried his best to make it as smooth as possible, finally bringing you to pictures.

"Wanna take one with me?" he asked.

You looked back to Lee.

"I'm sure he won't mind. He can steal you back later," he joked, chuckling.

"And your fans?"

"Ah. A minute for photos won't hurt. Come on!" And before you could object, he had you walking into the swarm of paparazzi and photographers.

"Smile," he reminded, grinning and making you laugh. The amount of flashes was slightly disturbing, but then again, people paid to see these guys.

You turned to see Lee, waiting for his turn and he got a bit of a shock seeing you there. Immediately he walked over to you, pretty much having a stare down with Richard who immediately backed off.

Lee's arm snaked around your waist as he pulled you close, the both of you posing for photos. He was definitely mad.

The moment you stepped out of the photo area, his smile vanished. You kept looking at him until he acknowledged you.