3 | Pancakes and Kisses

You woke up to the smell of beautiful. That's right. Beautiful had a smell, and it was coming from the kitchen.

No longer did you feel the need to pry yourself out from under the heavenly covers; your body had its own will. Your feet hit the hardwood floors, the lure of the smell drawing you in and making you forget the coldness beneath your feet. You went down the hallway and took a sharp left into the living room. The smell intensified as you wandered straight into the kitchen where a very shirtless, and very yummy looking man was cooking you a very nice breakfast.

He heard you coming and turned, giving you a goofy grin. "Good morning."

You breathed in the sweet aroma of cooking pancakes. "Good morning indeed."

He turned back, chuckling. You walked over, wrapped your arms around his torso, occasionally running your fingers over his abs. You could get used to this. You kissed his shoulder blade and he chuckled. "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

You smiled, pressing your lips to his skin before mumbling, "Pancakes."

After a while of standing there, latching onto him like barnacle to a ship, you decided to let go make yourself useful. But before you could even get to the dirty dishes waiting for you to wash them, his arm snaked around your waist and he pulled you in, nuzzling you, his stubble tickling your skin.

He wrapped your hand around the handle of the pan and put his hand over yours. You ducked in under his left arm, standing caged but you didn't mind.

"Ready?" he asked, kissing the tip of your ear before making his way down to place his lips on your shoulder.

You giggled. "Yes."

He stood up straight before lifting the pan from the stovetop and in one quick movement, he'd aided you in flipping the pancake. Success! You squealed as the pancake landed in the pan to continue its journey to an edible state.

He spun you around, pushing you against the edge of the counter before kissing you. "Congratulations."

You could definitely get used to this. Pancakes and kisses.

--------

🍴 &👄they don't have an emoji for pancakes :( at least I don't think so.
Tell me what you think! Also, accepting requests! Just give me a scenario.