𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧

𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧

  Four people were walking through the corridors, Hyunsoo in the front, kids behind him, and behind them was Soojin. They were at 13th floor, and yet, they didn't meet with any monsters.
   At the end of the corridor, were doors leading to the staircase. Hyunsoo opened them, checking if they are empty. They were.
   He let the kids walk first, then Soojin. When they walked pass him, and he tried to close the door, Hyunsoo felt unexpected pain. He hissed, leaning on the wall. He growled, trying to catch the breath, feeling blood coming out from his nose. He was breathing heavily, trying everything to not turn.

    Soojin heard these weird noises, and then noticed that her friend isn't with them.

"Kids, wait for me" she said to them

The sibling turned around to her confused. Soojin walked to the boy. He was holding his hand to a chest, almost choking on his blood.

"Hyunsoo...."

"Soojin, go" he grunted, "Get away from me"

   The girl was fighting with herself. She promised to the boy, that if this situation would happen, she would take care of kids, and leave him. But she can't just do that.

"Soojin, leave!" he yelled

With one hand, he slammed the doors right in front of the girl.

She clenched her jaw, and turned to the kids. She took Yeongsu by the hand.

"Come on, we have to go"

"What's wrong with him?" asked the little girl

The loud bang was heard from behind. The door, between Hyunsoo and them, were thrown off the hinges, falling on the boy. A big monster looked at kids and Soojin.

He growled with a smile, "Protein"

Monster punched the wall, breaking it without any problem.

"Kids, go!" Soojin yelled at them, raising her machete. The kids didn't move, "Go!"

Suyeong took her brother, and they together run upstairs, leaving Soojin and passed out Hyunsoo.
The girl bit her lip, feeling how she is starting to shake. She can't even use a machete. She tried to move Hyunsoo from the floor on the side, but it was too late. The protein monster crushed the whole wall.

He stomped on the ground with loud bang, pulling his big arm to Soojin. The girl swung her weapon, cutting the finger of his hand. The electricity made it actually fell off. But it was just one finger. He growled at took a step forward. He was moving pretty slow. Soojin took a step back on the stairs, holding the machete in front her.